Instagram

Whats with the hate on Instagram I use it (not 24/7). Anyway I hate the somewhat new layout of black and white

i’d rather look at a trash fire than look at instagram tbh

2 Likes

I’ll be honest, I don’t completely understand the hatred of it.

There’s plenty of reason to hate the general community on it, but it’s not a bad program.

1 Like

I don’t use it, but at least it makes sense…

no, but as you said

^^^^^

3 Likes

But what if you use it for Lego and cosplay photography…

And the problem about that is that they’re generally the ones that get the attention.

4 Likes

you guys just summed up the whole internet in 2 posts

12 Likes

Despite many peoples opinion on here, I enjoy instagram as much as ifunny and youtuber. Me and my friends have instagram, we mostly send memes and stuff.[quote=“Takua, post:22, topic:28567, full:true”]
i’d rather look at a trash fire than look at instagram tbh
[/quote]

:joy:

2 Likes

Too much of a hassle even staying “trendy” and “relevant” with all these social media sites. I mostly use the few I have out of knowledge needs, social needs and school related needs. Im not really that much into braging about myself and how great it is in my artificially sugar coated world which what instagram is mostly about.

1 Like

Yo fmoi

1 Like

yeah how even is instagram nowadays, it seems like it just kinda dropped out of existence at some point

1 Like

It’s still kicking, I like following my friends and other pages to see what’s going on, fun pics and cool photography stuff. I’d wish more fans followed me on there but it’s like instagram has been more for my real life friends and twitter is for the fans

3 Likes

A friend made me get it recently, and I really enjoy it. I don’t see much “cancerous” stuff on there, probably because all I get recommend is memes and artwork. Most of the people that follow me are people I know, and all I usually post is drawings I do.

1 Like

I got it a year ago to follow my middle school orchestra director for news and stuff

Never posted, and barely ever open the app

1 Like

I love this app, gave me some great ideas on Warhammer 40k painting techniques and stuff. I’m memelord_foxtrot_squeaver if anyone cares to follow. I usually post halo memes and more frequent warhammer things.

1 Like

After I got a phone I gave it to my sister and told her to download the apps she thought I should need. One of them was Instagram. Eventually, I found that all my friends from school were on it so one thing led to another and now I’ve found it to be not as cancerous as I originally thought.

1 Like

i tried making an account just to see how it is but i just. cant post anything?? how does it work

1 Like

You need to download the app from your smartphone to upload (reason why I never upload there), it’s a hassle from taking an image (especially if you use another camera), edit on the computer (if you want your content look good), transfer to your phone, download the edit image (again, for good quality), then upload…

2 Likes