Introduce Yourself!

Ok, I’ll just leave. Never to return. /s ; (

MARDI GRAS!!!

/s

6 Likes

What did I do to you?

Coolio.

1 Like

Welcome @Josh and @coolio everyone you have talked to thus far is crazy. I on the other hand am slightly more sane so I welcome you all to the boards :smile:

2 Likes

The three first times, and they were all before you joined. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I just spent 10 minutes going through Student’s replies, jut to find these three quotes

Anywho…
Welcome, @Josh and @coolio!

Wait, nvm, it was my mind playing tricks on me

6 Likes

*Fist bump *

2 Likes

@Ghosty It’s Josh~

@Hawkflight Haha fancy meeting you here too!

Edited for Double Post - Slime
hullo josh, i’d give this topic a read :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Guys, so far 3 people have posted similar responses for one post. I think he gets it

1 Like

Hi, I’m beermit!

I’ve been a fan of Bionicle since its inception in 2000/2001. I started out as a System fan back when I was a kid, went through my “lego dark time” around 16, around 2004, and rekindled my love with all things Lego back in 2013.

Started following TTV after running across a couple of their podcasts over on /r/bioniclelego, their banter cracked me up and I’ve been hooked ever since. I’m beermit over there as well if you happen to recognize the name.

And if you’re wondering about the name, yes, I like beer, but I’m old enough to enjoy it (drink responsibly everyone!). That’s not why I chose it though, just a funny coincidence with my actual name.

I moc occasionally but being adult doesn’t leave much time for that :frowning: Especially with a kid on the way!

3 Likes

welcome good sir, to the message boards :smile:

I said it before I even joined this place.

Also, hi to @Coolio @Josh, @beermat, and @Because_my_computer_Broke–I mean @Bionicleforever12

1 Like

To all you new folks out there: Welcome to the TTV Message Boards!

(Can I leave this topic and never return now? :P)

(Also, hi I’m Waj. I’m one of the moderators for the boards. If you see a shield icon next to someone’s name, it means that they’re either a mod or an admin :smile:)

3 Likes

@Booster_Gold Argh I can’t believe I broke a rule that I’ve already known… Guess I was in a rush to go to school. Sorry bout that guys :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Welcome, @beermit!
All your base are now mine!

The universal greeting!!!

2 Likes

1. than*
2. Who needs ‘coolio’ when you have ‘sickalicious’?

2 Likes

I was tired…

…sure.

Ey there!, (A little bit late for introducing myself :l)

Anyways.

I’m KanohiOfDovah, but if you want you can call me Gabo, as everyone does.

I’ve been in the Bionicle fandom since 2005 (Yeah, i didn’t started with the Toa Mata), when i owned my first set; Hordika Nuju, i really wanted to know if there was more of these sets, That’s when all began for me, through the ages, i was losing interest in Bionicle, but then, a video appeared.

It was a Bionicle Autopsy video, (‘You Killed Bionicle’, huh…) and, when i watched the video… The Nostalgia just came in.

Since then i started following the TTV Podcast. :smiley:

I don’t have any Bionicle set actually (Too expensive in my country),

Well, that’s it i supose (i’m really bad at this, sorry), Also, sorry if i misspelled some words, or a lot of it.

7 Likes

Hello and welcome to this place that has a name called the TTV Message Boards.