Introduce Yourself!

Don’t worry, they are constructive theories! I’m not the skral-shield-in-the-sky dude!

By the way, hi, how you doing’?

1 Like

That was me.

2 Likes

Woops :confused: No offense of course! you seem to be one of the main admins after all, that must mean you’re pretty important!
heck, my theory involves circles too.

1 Like

I’m just a Master.
(But I’m truly flattered, believe me):stuck_out_tongue:
The mods have little shield thingys, and custom titles.

None taken.

what modesty. I’m a protector embryo compared to you

3 Likes

Actually, you’re a Villager.
It takes about two weeks of activity to be a Protector, and around three months to be a Master.
Here’s a link to the topic explaining that:

oh wait, did I ever introduce myself? guess its time

I’m trev (AKA darth, darth trevan, Dank_mcface, or trev44) woohoo, it only took like a year and a half to post here

Master basically means we have no life and spend way too much time on this website

8 Likes

Indeed.

Welcome to the boards, @Folk!

I’m one of the mods here. Good on ya for reading the rules! :smile:

If you have any questions or concerns about anything, feel free to message me, or any of the other moderators, and we’d be happy to help! (Here’s a list of the mods)

Also, this back and forth that you’re having with @Hutere_the_Toa_of_Air is encouraged for ‘Private Message’ (PM) conversations. So, we’d ask you to create a PM with anyone that you want to chat with, since that kind of discussion can get off topic fast :wink:.

Hope you have an enjoyable time here!

4 Likes

Hi @folk! welcome to the twilight zo-er, I mean the TTV message boards. I hope you have fun!

Oh, hey @trev44 nice to see you come here how soon can you leave? /s

Oh, @Folk /s menas sarcasm, incase if you didn’t know

4 Likes

RIGHT NOW!

leaves

2 Likes

Hello, @Folk, and welcome!

Is that a shot at protectors?

Wait… Really?
It felt like so long back then…

Anyway, @Folk, Enjoy yourself (and don’t get too latched onto titles. Many protectors are well-liked, respectable, and have more time to do stuff).

1 Like

Hey @Folk.

Welcome to the boards.

Have fun and don’t do double posting.

DP’s are bad for health.

1 Like

don’t worry it’s not a shot at protectors, it was just a joke about how unfamiliar I was with the boards that’s all

Yeah, Folk do the things… that the people say and… I’ve got nothing new to add here. See you around the boards!

H[quote=“Radiation-7901, post:2503, topic:13”]
Yeah, Folk do the things… that the people say and…
[/quote]

Have I already done something wrong ? XD

No, but keep it up…?

I guess. Thanks anyway :slight_smile:

1 Like

Being a protector does not mean unfamiliarity. Most people on these fair boards have that rank.

What it does mean is you haven’t been around long enough to be a master.

As you can probably tell from my rank, I earned this title.

So take my advise: Becoming a master is REALLY HARD.

If you think you are up for it then I’ll welcome you to the “special” club.

3 Likes

“Protector embryo” ment “baby villager”, I am sorry if the joke seemed confusing

1 Like