Introduce Yourself!

Well you’ll fit right in. Welcome!

Judging by that profile pic i can tell that we’ll be good friends.

Welcome!

Yay! I like friends.

1 Like

Hey, I’m Toa_Mata_Pinata, but you dudes can call me David. I’ve been into Bionicle since 2008, but barely have any set due to lousy income :P. I surf (or rather fly) through the message boards.

4 Likes

Hello David, and welcome to the boards!
Make sure to read the rules and the “How to…” topic to know some of the basics!

(It’s so funny that you got into Bionicle in 2008, because that’s the year when I got into it!Same story with me and money as well!:grinning:)

1 Like

I’ll just call you Pinata, if that’s fine with you. :smile:
Welcome to the boards. As with everyone else, you should read:

Rule Index: All Rules Here

So you’re caught up on how not to be a scrub.

1 Like

Thanks JonBlueFire and Radiation-7901!
I’m no longer a scrub :wink:

3 Likes

Hi @boehmond

Hi @Toa_Mata_Pinata

I hope both of you enjoy your stay in this scrubland-er, I mean community! I’m your lord of swag, telling you try and not get banned!

1 Like

@boehmond @Toa_Mata_Pinata

4 Likes

It’s been a while since you posted that…

1 Like

Indeed. I just wanted to do it now that it’s no longer spam, and its cooldown time is over.

1 Like

Still unfunny though :confused:

8 Likes

Hello @CoolJ! Welcome to the boards! :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks @Rockho

Why did you delete your comment?

Hi @CoolJ ! I’m ninjanicktf! I hope you have fun and find out where to dispose of ketar’s parts and make a bunch of buddies!

1 Like

Howdy folks … I’m a relative newbie in all this sort of thing. I mostly just messed around with Bionicle figures as a kid years ago, just until the Piraka were released, I think? At any rate, I hadn’t thought about them (or the absurd storylines I invented for my toys :P) for years until I moved to the other side of the planet to be with my fiance, and now I find myself weirdly nostalgic. So that’s how I wound up finding the TTV channel, particularly the MOC reviews … can’t believe the stuff some people can come up with.

At any rate, it’s nice to be here. :slight_smile: I might pop in and out from time to time.

13 Likes

That’s cool! Welcome to the boards. And… enjoy your stay, I guess!

Greetings, @juror8! what side of the planet did you move to? I myself hail from the USA, but currently live in Beijing, China.

Anyway, I hope that I can escape this place you enjoy your stay!

I’m from Canada originally; now I’m in New Zealand. I’ve only been here a couple months but I have to say, exorbitant pricing on Lego figures aside, it’s quite the place :wink:

5 Likes