Introduce Yourself!

Welcome.
Bionicle is RIP in peace, so the boards are in turmoil, and are calling for vengeance.
Run for your life.
/s, we’re cool here, have fun.

3 Likes

My name is Luke and I found out ttv board from YouTube top tens from ttv channel

2 Likes

Welcome, make sure to read through the rules, and avoid double posts

1 Like

Wow… this is… really formal.
Hiya! Welcome to the cult of nerds, and I hope you enjoy your stay!

2 Likes

Well, I’m Green. Or at least, I go by that alias pretty much everywhere.I’ve just kind of been lurking around here for the last 2 months, but never made an account. I have no idea why I waited for Bionicle G2 to end to join a Bionicle related forum, but hey… Actually, there is no hey, I don’t have a good reason.

I think I first found TTV by one of their podcasts somehwere in the beginning of 2016, and it’s what I most enjoy listening to on the TTV channel.

Also, I tend to ramble on, so there’s that.

5 Likes

Welcome, mate.
Have fun trying to achieve Master.
Make sure to read the rules! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello, my name is AHeavyPyro (it is based on my Steam username since I played Team Fortress 2 a lot), and I decided to join this site for fun and nothing else.

I heard of the TTV group through their You Tube channel, and I see them as some great entertainers. They are good and I hope that I enjoyed this place.

2 Likes

Hello @Green
Hello @AHeavyPyro

I hope you guys enjoy yourselves here, and try to not get banned.

No promises.

Just joking. Thanks for the welcome.

5 Likes

I’ll do my best.

1 Like

I did the same, but for less time.
@Green
@AHeavyPyro
Welcome!

Also, trust me, don’t waste too much energy [quote=“Booster_Gold, post:2584, topic:13”]
trying to achieve Master.
[/quote]

Just keep pretty up-to-date on all the topics, and it’ll just happen.

I did that for two years.

Hello! My name’s jed1ndy, but you can just call me Jed. I’ve had an account on this site since it was pretty much launched, but I didn’t really say anything since signing up. I’ve been a lot more frequent on BZPower in that time, but I’m hoping to use this site more often.

If you were to know me from somewhere, it would either be as the creator of the Okoto alphabet used on the society page for G2 on BS01, (The original PNG version, not the vector version used in the font,) or the image gallery of the SDCC 2015 Skull Scorpio mask used in the TTV Podcast Episode 152.

I first found about TTV via one of their BioCraft: Chronicles trailers back in 2011, but forgot about them a little after. I then re-discovered them via their coverage of the first black-and-white leaks. I then subscribed to them, and have followed them ever since.

7 Likes

Hi @jed1ndy ! Welcome to the land of activity whereeveryone has been cryng for a week or so everyone has fun! Make sre you follow the rules and beat up Ketar-er, have fun!

4 Likes

Hi, Jed. I am Groot. How are you?

Hello there, Groot. I am doing fine, thanks for asking.

1 Like

Hello everyone. I’m glad to be here and have an opportunity to showcase my work. I’ve been “mocing” for a while but the fun kind of wore off when I realized I was just building stuff, getting new ideas, and tearing apart my old stuff. I didn’t like posting pictures because I never had a good way of photographing my mocs. Now, I have a real noob question: How do I create a new thread? I would like to create a thread in the Lego Creations section, but I can’t figure out how. Or perhaps it is a forum requirement that I must wait a specified period of time before I may post a new thread to avoid potential spammers? Either way I appreciate the help.

5 Likes

Welcome to the community! Glad to see a lot of new people joining. If you go to the homepage of the message boards. You might see a blue circle in your lower right hand screen. It has a white plus mark in the center of it. Click that and you can create topics of your own.

-Hali

@MachoMan Hope this helped

3 Likes

Welcome, have fun, and

Yeah that.

Ayy Machoman! Welcome to da TTV Message boards!

1 Like