Introduce Yourself!

Whew, finnaly scrolled to the bottom :joy:

My name is Bryce, and I’m a 21-year old Industrial/Toy Designer who grew up with BIONICLE since the first DC comic came with the LEGO magazine to the far-off land of Canada. I love working in CAD and sculpting by hand, making movies, photography and telling stories. If you’re interested you can check out my youtube channel for unboxing reviews of sets, revision sets and miscellaneous stuff. I also have a fan-made BIONICLE website I’ve just started, check it out and let me know what you think!

MOCs, Reviews and Revision Youtube Channel

BIONICLE Wild Shores

9 Likes

You do realize you can go straight to the bottom using that little blue thing, right?
And welcome.

2 Likes

Welcome to good burger the boards! I’m peggy, and I wish for you to have fun!

1 Like

welcome to the Boards
and remember to “follow the Rules”

2 Likes

Nice avatar.
Welcome.

1 Like

Hello, I’m Dallior, one of the co-leedurz of the Kanohi Force who came along for the ride with Ghidora131 and Jakura Nuva, two of my co-conspirators.

Things to know about me:

1. I like the fez.
  2. I like the Bonkles.
  3. I like the making comics.
  4. I like the talking without being grammatically correct.
    Five: Who needs consistency?

Aaaand that’s about it. I’ll probably not be too much of a constant face around the forums, but I figured “why not go somewhere besides the uber-PC, slowly dying BZPower”?

2 Likes

You’re aware your “about me” has “Helloooooo, BZPower!” In it, right? :stuck_out_tongue:

Welcome aboard! We like the bonkles too.:stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Oh boy! More people to tourture meet!

Welcome to @Bryce_Duyvewaardt, @Ghidora131, and @Dallior!

5 Likes

Hello @Ghidora131 and @Dallior! my name is blurryface and I don’t care what you thinkNinja, and I welcome you to the Beiber fanclub TTV boards. I hope you enjoy your stay and not tick off Eljay

1 Like

Hey @Ghidora131 and @Dallior! It’s been a while.

Well, not really, but still.

Anyway, welcome to the TTV Message Boards regardless!

2 Likes

Unfortunately

/s/s He’s a great fan :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Welcome, @Ghidora131 and @Dallior, to your new home!
We’re all a little mad here, so you two should fit right in.

1 Like

1 Like

Welcome all.
Have fun.

1 Like

Ah, thank you, you saved me from getting carpal tunnel navigating the forums haha.

2 Likes

Ayyyyy, Ghiddy! As a fan of the Kanohi Force, I’m glad you finally created this account.

…and I’m late, of course. Oh well; meet @Plural, likely your alter-ego.

1 Like

You actually don’t know me; I’m just a lurking BZP fan. I’m just semi-surprised.

2 Likes

Welcome @Ghidora131 and @Bryce_Duyvewaardt

It’s great to see new people here even with the unfortunate end to Bionicle G2 (and most likely forever)

1 Like