Introduce Yourself!

Welcome Aureum

1 Like

Hey kahi! I’m Aquarion!

Spell-check get in your way much? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Thanks!

@Leoxander No, I think I just made a typo. My name is Aureum, not Aurum. (And I do know the difference!)

Edited for Double Post.
~Chronicler

Read the thing on double posting

Hey Aureum. Welcome to the message boards! Just so you know, double posting (posting twice in a row) is against the rules of the site. Please read the rules of the site before posting again. Thanks!

~Chronicler

Also, LTV, please flag a post instead of doing my job for me. It’s kind of a rule.

1 Like

Okay, thank you very much!

1 Like

Well, I guess I’m Secret. I made this account like over 6 months ago and never been using it. I like the Brickfeed podcasts, and Ninjago TLDR.

2 Likes

Don’t worry, you can tell us.

7 Likes

TTV is multiple people. Anyways, I’m RealDFaceG and I have no idea how to post.

1 Like

Uh spoiler alert:

Invictus is in TTV.

Look up “The Invictus Analysis”

4 Likes

Ooh… I didn’t know that, I’ve only ever watched Ven’s Moc reviews and Eljay’s recap reviews, as well as a few podcasts, sooo…

All good. Every now and then there’s either a fan or a detractor that thinks that we are a single person, so I was just making a joke based off that. : P Welcome to the site!

3 Likes

I can’t help but feel I was a bit rude.

I guess it’s over now.

Hello! I’m Equiston, I’ve been watching TTV for a few years (since the first rumors of Bionicle 2015), and I enjoy the podcasts on the channel. Currently I’m invested in the whole G3 project, so my interest has been revived!

4 Likes

Welcome, good sir.

Welcome aboard!

If the TTV’s G3 doesn’t tickle your fancy, maybe AG3 will.

2 Likes

Hey there, my name, er, alias is River Dragon, like the one from Lego Exo-Force. I began following TTV after stumbling upon Eljay’s Recap Reviews when he was doing a recap on the Bionicle Metru line. I favourite show has to be either Eljay’s Recap Reviews or The Invictus Analysis. I guess if anyone wants to know more about me, just ask.

2 Likes

Welcome to TTV and follow the rules. AKA not double posting and being a jerk.

3 Likes

Hello! I’m Ele-Mental, resident loremaster and element enthusiast (shocking, no?). I’ve been into Bionicle since '06, though I quickly caught up with the previous years. I’ve been watching TTV for a few years, but I never made an account (until now). Feel free to ask me anything, especially story and element based questions!

2 Likes