Introduce Yourself!

At least it’s controlled chaos.

2 Likes

Not always

9 Likes

How do you put the messages of others in that grey block? Or is there a post about formatting already?

When you highlight text of other posts it should provide the option to quote

Select it

Thanks!

1 Like

Also, if you want to quote the full post, just click the curved arrow pointing to the left (the reply button) on the post and then click on the speech bubble and that should give you the full post

Also here’s a topic on formatting for ya: The Boards How-To Topic

1 Like

Huh I never knew that. Cool

Hello, I’m Diero and I found TTV through YouTube recommendations and my favorite show is The Odd Couple (Mnog with Meso).
@LTVmocs I see you’re a man of culture as well.

6 Likes

Welcome to TTV, Diero!

Welcome!

Welcome to the boards, have a nice time here!

You’ve made a bad decision. Turn back while you can

I can’t turn back now

3 Likes

Welcome Mr. Magic Bullet Man.

2 Likes

Hello! I am SaturnFive050 and I have been a fan of TTV for quite a while. I believe my first video was a Bionicle Autopsy and since then I have kept up with almost everything TTV has done. I actually had created this account a while ago, but I must have forgotten about it because I didn’t rediscover it until today, but now I have decided to start using the message boards now that I rediscovered this account.

4 Likes

Welcome (back) to the Message Boards!

1 Like

Welcome

1 Like

Greetings!

1 Like

Just here to show off hoss

I am a TFOL for Australia, with a keen interest in Bionicle.

I also apparently have an annoying internet presence,but I just read the Community Guidelines and shouldn’t annoying anyone here anymore.

Apologies to everyone (especially @Eljay ) who I may have annoyed, and am looking forward to making a nice comeback.

7 Likes