Introduce Yourself!

That was way before I fully understood what a message board was.

Yeah it took me 2 years before i actually posted. I was there for 5 days before the rebuild.

1 Like

I breath and exist.
I have no idea how I found this place I think I just stumbled upon it.

2 Likes

Hello

1 Like

Hi, it be me.
I like bonkles and got my first in 2009. (rest in pieces Melum & Tarduk).
Looking forward to having some fun here :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Welcome! look forward to seeing you around, if I could make a suggestion, I would give this a shot.

1 Like

Thank you :smiley:

1 Like

Hello everybody, this is Maniac4Bricks! I’ve been a Lego fan for as long as I can remember, also known as 1995.

I started with Bionicle in 2001, not sure if I had any Mctoran before any Toa, but my first Toa was Tahu and my older brother got Kopaka. While we did get the rest of each wave eventually, we always started each 6-figure Bionicle wave buying the red and white ones first. I kept up with Bionicle through the comics and sets and movies, I owned the books but hadn’t read them that much in tandem. In 2008 I got out of Bionicle because back then I thought the story was carrying on too long and needs to conclude soon. (ironic because this was the year it started wrapping up.) Before it was cancelled the last figure I got was Skrall, Glatorian version. I tried to embrace Hero Factory, but stopped after Savage Planet. I got into G2 and shortly after it ended completed collecting every retail set (still missing polybags and promos).

I have built Bionicle MOCs more as a kid than recently, currently about 4-5 MOCs in (if you count a System-built Bionicle mask wall a Bionicle MOC). I did bring my love of Bionicle with me onto YouTube reviewing waves of figures or independent figures, even going back to buy ones that I missed before and during my “dark ages” of Bionicle. I’m still shy learning about the Bionicle community, both in person at BFVA and online in forums like this.

I enjoy lots of system themes, as well as obscure Lego merchandise.l

Also in case you couldn’t tell I like to talk and when I get nervous I talk a little more and overthink more than I probably should. Whoops. But hi, nice to meet you!

14 Likes

Hey howdy hey! Nice to meet you. Hope to see you around.

as do I.

Eh. I have the same problem.

1 Like

Welcome to the Boards!

1 Like

That is an impressive krana wall

1 Like

Welcome to the boards, I hope you will have a good time around!

1 Like

Welcome!
That’s an impressive collection of masks an Krana.

1 Like

Hello all,

I’m Kiora_the_Biomancer, also known as toakiora on Instagram and Tumblr, and Toa Kiora on Flickr.

I love making mocs and writing lore.

8 Likes

Greetings

Welcome!
Coffee and cookies are over there.
------->

1 Like

Did you say ‘inhales deeply’ cookies?

1 Like

:cookie: :cookie: :cookie:

^For you.

(☆O☆ )

4 Likes

Hello, hello, hello! Hope to see you around the boards!

2 Likes