Introduce Yourself!

Welcome, @lumazone!

Btw some good news from Estonia. It seems like Bionicle is right now the most bought lego in here. Most bionicles are sold out while other lego sets are bearly touched :smile:

5 Likes

Good. We don’t need yet another Tahu around here. :stuck_out_tongue:

Welcome @DaftVirus and @lumazone!

3 Likes

Hi, I’m MaelstromDragon (Or Sirunsimus). I live in New York and love Bionicle. I discovered TTV when last year, my brother showed me the gravity hurts music video (for nostalgia reasons). I was so sad. But when the video ended, I saw a video titled “The Return Of Bionicle?” or something like that. The next day I investigated. Turns out, that video was made by a channel called “TheThreeVirtues”, I was hooked. I’ve been watching all of their shows, podcasts, and playthroughs up to now. I love their channel, and now, I’m apart of message boards! My favorite show is Bionicle Autopsy (which is the main reason why I tolerate Var. Just kidding I love you Var!).

4 Likes

Welcome to the boards, Dragon!

Hi, my name’s RAC. I just found these boards, been a fan of TTV since bionicle 2015 was announced. I heard this was a cool place.

1 Like

Welcome, @MaelstromDragon and @Rac!
Make sure to give this a read!

Hi! I just found this site from Bionicle Autopsy. I like Bionicle and I LOVE Makuta!

4 Likes

Well hello

Hello @MaelstromDragon @Rac and @TheShadowMakuta

hello good sir

welcome to hell

8 Likes

Sakurai imposter greets you.

3 Likes

Welcome @MaelstromDragon! Autopsy (and of course @IllustriousVar) are indeed awesome!

Hey @Rac! Let’s try not to confuse you with Rec (@RECspiriah). :stuck_out_tongue:

Welcome Terry fan!

3 Likes

WOW! Finally found someone whom also calls him Terry!

2 Likes

I prefer Terri with an i.

3 Likes

Who’s Terry?

Terridax.

3 Likes

Macootie

EDIT: kapura’d

2 Likes

but- it’s Teridax…
with one ‘r’…

2 Likes

Oh, I was talking about his much lesser known younger brother.
Mommy and Daddy Teridax weren’t very creative with names.

4 Likes