Introduce Yourself!

Lol not really
protector pride
:stuck_out_tongue:
Anyway, welcome, @CirkitPurple!
Enjoy your stay and hail Demark.

3 Likes

What in the world is that icon?

Welcome to The Boulevard of Broken Memes The boards.
Read the rules and don’t be a scrub.

5 Likes

Hi there! I have no idea who you are, but to you I say “welcome!”

Hi @CirkitPurple and welcome to the cul-er, I mean the TTV message boards. This is a place were you make many enemies friends!

Welp, I guess it’s finally time I introduced myself.

Hai, my name’s ar9914 and I’ve been following TTV for a little over a year. However, I never really got around to posting anything until now- mostly just too lazy to think up an introductory message. Instead, I mostly just looked at the featured mocs- they’re always amazing.

My name started out as a randomly generated username from 2007. Originally, it was for lego.com, but over the years, it’s grown on me.

I do a little bit of drawing here and there- I’m definitely not the best, but I don’t think I’m the worst either.

So, yeah, that’s me in a nutshell :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Welcome to the active-ness of the boards! :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Go

If you want to live.
/s
Read the rules, don’t be a scrub, and have fun.
And don’t die.

3 Likes

Excited to have a new member! Remember to have fun and not get too sucked in to the Speculation topics you can’t go back

4 Likes

Ar! How ya’ doin’? How’s the wife? :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

I’m Guywithbricks279, and I found out about TTV through Ven’s MOC Spotlight. I really enjoy Ven’s reviews, and it really helps me when I need some ideas.

8 Likes

Welcome to the boards!

Hope you get to know the community and have good times with us!

SANESSS

Also don’t @me for no reason >:^(

6 Likes

You’ll have fun.
Unless you break the rules.
But, as long as you read them, you won’t have that problem.

Hi @Guywithbricks279 , I am the swaglord known as @Ninjanicktf! This is a place everyone calls meme hell fun, and I hope you enjoy it here!

Also don’t spam @blu with requests.

1 Like

Greetings, @Guywithbricks279! Welcome to the TTV MBs, where everyone can feel the powar.

1 Like

Hello all. I’m the Fezmeister, and it’s nice to meet you all! :slight_smile:
Basically, I’m a socially awkward meme addict with a slew of eclectic interests that will probably bore you (excluding, bionicle, of course.) I look forward to interacting with the many members of this extraordinary community!

5 Likes

Hi! Nice to have you! Make sure to read and follow the rules, and have an extra-grand-funnny-tasic time! Yeah, no one talks like that here.

Thanks! I will be sure to have the grandest, funniest time that I can!

1 Like

Don’t die here.
It’s a jungo.

2 Likes

What on earth is a jungo