Introduce Yourself!

That’s cool! Welcome to the boards. And… enjoy your stay, I guess!

Greetings, @juror8! what side of the planet did you move to? I myself hail from the USA, but currently live in Beijing, China.

Anyway, I hope that I can escape this place you enjoy your stay!

I’m from Canada originally; now I’m in New Zealand. I’ve only been here a couple months but I have to say, exorbitant pricing on Lego figures aside, it’s quite the place :wink:

5 Likes

Hello, and welcome to the boards!

Have a nice stay. Even though your Canadian. (I just became so many people’s enemies.)

I think of myself as a Newfoundlander before a Canadian :wink:

1 Like

I’m so confused
Well welcome to the boards, @juror8

!Hola @juror8! I am ninjanicktf , lord of [insert title here] I hope you enjoy the boards here, and that you don’t get banned make a lot of friends.

Greetings! I’m known as Thatrandomnerd across the interwebs, but people usually just some up my name as TRN which is what you can call me if you want. I recently became a fan of bionicle with it’s reboot but I’ve been an avid Lego fan since I was around 8ish. I found TTV after getting into bionicle and I enjoyed the content they produced. I hope I will find a home here on the message boards and hope to become acquainted with some of the users here!

1 Like

Welcome to the boards brosif. Enjoy your stay and don’t talk to @Spiderus_Prime, he’ll try to give you some bad madu fruit.

Also welcome to TTVMB, Home of the World Famous Mangosteel Patty,@Thatrandomnerd1!

Yo Yo piraka.
The gang is on the loose.
So don’t get killed by them.
(But, seriously, have fun)

1 Like

helloo,
I am not new to here but I created this account because my username and password for my old account (kanohippy) haven’t been working so if anyone knows a way I could get them back i would greatly appreciate it.:slight_smile:

Welcome.
Has your @Kanohippy account just recently done this, or has it been doing this for a while?

My account hasn’t been working for a few months:(
(I have “proof” that kanohippy was my account because I have photos of (updated)mocs that I posted.)

1 Like

Weird.
You’re not banned, so that’s not it, but I can’t tell.
Maybe you should PM a mod.

1 Like

Hi, I’m innodence, been a lurker since around 2012 or 2013 around when the crew interviewed greg, and my favorite shows are the ebay series, ven’s reviews and eljay’s reviews. Still figuring out this site, hopefully I can post some of my mocs and whatnot.

5 Likes

WELCOME! Make sure you read our rules, and I’ll be looking forward to those mocs. And don’t worry. You’ll get used to the site after a while.

1 Like

Welcome to the boards! Have a nice stay.

Hello @Thatrandomnerd1! My name is Prince, and I am funky, and I want to let you know hat this place is awesome! You get into arguments, accidently give off the wrong vibe and get someone angry will have a lot of fun!