Introduce Yourself!

FIXED!

1 Like

FTFY!

5 Likes

@Rockho was mentioning the users not the characters.

1 Like

Welcome dear fellow to our quaint little community where ‘TTV Mesonak’ is higher searched than ‘TTV Messageboards’. I hope you enjoy your stay and watch out for the spider(us_prime).

Yo! Yo! Piraka, everyone! My name is Baxor, though you might know me as Onua39 (on Mask of Destiny), or Kessen (on BZPower). I’ve been a fan of BIONICLE since 2007, though I’ve known about it pretty much my entire life. I joined the BIONICLE online community in December of 2012 through Mask of Destiny.com, and through a forum that was working with them at the time, the Titan’s Hangout, I met a Xinlo (ex-TTV host), and Invi. I heard about and started to follow TTV in mid to late 2014, watching Var’s reviews of the new wave of BIONICLE sets. I didn’t start listening to the podcast on iTunes until a year later, though, and up till this point I’ve listened to nearly all of their podcasting content.

As far as my skills, I suck at MoC’ing, though, when a contest comes up, I still try. My strengths are in reviewing and story writing (I’m actually working on a legit novel as well, which I never would have started doing without the first sucky fanfic I ever posted; don’t worry, I’m better at it now).

I like to read a lot, and, having collected all of the G1 BIONICLE books, read through them periodically. I’ve read them about five times over, and I still very much enjoy the writing.

I’ve been a system fan literally all of my life, and such themes as Johnny Thunder, Alpha Team, Exo-Force, Power Miners, Galaxy Squad, Ninjas, and Ninjago.

Lastly, I’m a fan of pretty much all music except for the large majority of Pop, hip-hop, and (excepting the Piraka version), rap. My favorite bands are, in this order: Kamelot (Symphonic Metal), Coheed and Cambria (Prog Rock; I was introduced to these guys through early TTV episodes, which used Time Consumer as the opening theme. I really enjoyed that, and so I looked into the band), Darkwater (Symphonic/Progressive Metal), and Blind Guardian (Power Metal). I still enjoy bands like Cryoshell as well.

That’s my blurb. Happy to be here after quite a while of listening to the podcast.

9 Likes

Welc’me to the cozy littl’ fam’ly. As long 's ya do what Big Cronk tells ya, youse should be fine.

1 Like

I have a brother?!?! [:O]

4 Likes

You ever heard of Daft Punk?
Also, welcome to the MB! Enjoy your stay!

Welcome, Baxor! Hope you enjoy your time here.

2 Likes

@ Ultimate T: Yea, I know them. I haven’t heard much of what they’ve done, but particularly their stuff for Tron I really like.

@ Leo (mind if I call you Leo? :slight_smile: ): Yeah, MoD’s seen better days as far as activity, but she’s certainly the best forum I’ve been a part of.

Not to diss this place of course, but I haven’t been on here long enough to make a judgement yet. :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks for the warm welcome. I’m hoping for cheer and proverbial fireworks here, and it’s going to be much fun it looks like.

1 Like

Unless rules get broken.

That would be the opposite of fun.

1 Like

I’m not alone… yey

Tip of advice: if you want to tag someone

Example:

@ toa_of_red_pins

you don’t need to space it.

@toa_of_red_pins

But I hope you have fun here and stay away from the sorrow and pessimism that is the 2016 topic

4 Likes

B I O N I C L E I S D E A D

1 Like

FTFY

1 Like

If you don’t mind not getting my attention when using the @ symbol :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Whew, finnaly scrolled to the bottom :joy:

My name is Bryce, and I’m a 21-year old Industrial/Toy Designer who grew up with BIONICLE since the first DC comic came with the LEGO magazine to the far-off land of Canada. I love working in CAD and sculpting by hand, making movies, photography and telling stories. If you’re interested you can check out my youtube channel for unboxing reviews of sets, revision sets and miscellaneous stuff. I also have a fan-made BIONICLE website I’ve just started, check it out and let me know what you think!

MOCs, Reviews and Revision Youtube Channel

BIONICLE Wild Shores

9 Likes

You do realize you can go straight to the bottom using that little blue thing, right?
And welcome.

2 Likes

Welcome to good burger the boards! I’m peggy, and I wish for you to have fun!

1 Like

welcome to the Boards
and remember to “follow the Rules”

2 Likes