Introduce Yourself!

Hi Death. Can I have my Grandma back?

5 Likes

Give me a peanut-butter cup then I’ll think about it.

2 Likes

cool

welcome

3 Likes

I wil consume this world and all within it. I will also eat a peanut-butter cup. I like peanut-butter cups. Also, my favorite number of the alphabet is banana.
Wait…if I eat the world, I’ll eat a peanut-butter cup too…

2 Likes

not if i eat them all first

unless half-digested ones count

1 Like

If you give a @Creeper22122 a peanut butter cup…

6 Likes

Greetings. I am the death of the party.

2 Likes

Yo hold up a minute.

If I’m the grim reaper, and you’re the death of this world…

Hmmm. This could be a…powerful alliance owo

1 Like

And I’ll be the death of you.

i wanna take care of the wedding

6 Likes

Hi edge, welcome to memetown.

4 Likes

Will I be invited this time?
Sure, I always crash weddings, but if I’m not invited, I’ll send the emoji movie to ruin it.

2 Likes

7 Likes

Hi! I just joined today. I’ve been watching TTV since July of 2014. Love the YouTube content, but I’m not too familiar with the boards. Are there any topics you recommend I visit? I’m a Papercrafter with a YouTube channel. Any Papercraft topics?

3 Likes

Not the 2016 topic.

Also welcome to the boards, @MaksimumPapercraft ! Hope you enjoy your stay here!

1 Like

A little late getting here, aren’t you :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I figure since the Gen2 BIONICLE topics are settling down, the art (specifically papercraft) topics might be more active now. Also I wasn’t too interested in social media before.

Hallo! Ich Heisse CrusaderofCaesar1!
Sorry I just really like to speak/type in German.
My name is CrusaderofCaesar. I joined the boards because I’ve watched TTV for a while and I was bored. I like Lego, videoames, history, music, stuff like that.
Occasionally i’ll make a MOC or something.

2 Likes

Hallo! I’m new here as well. Are you an UNDERTALE fan? Have you heard of it?

1 Like

Welcome to the boards, @CrusaderofCaesar1 and @MaksimumPapercraft! I would recommend reading up on the rules of the site. This topic about the different functions of the boards is also pretty helpful.

2 Likes