oh are we reintroducing ourselves?

hi I’m slime I’m arguably the worst mod
welcome to the Boards
you can check out our rules here:

if you break them I will personally devour your soul
or you’ll be sent a warning
whichever we’re feeling up to

18 Likes

Since others seem to be reintroducing themselves…

Hi, I’m ninja, you can call me Nick.

I have come here to make your lives a living heck talk to fellow nerds.
I’m probably the least active Master.
(wait am I still Master?)
So yeah…
Get off my turf.

Ammit wants his job back.

1 Like

ammit can go stick her crocodile snout in someone elses business

i won the job fair and square

1 Like

Wait, Ammit is a she?

Learn something new every day :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Hello my name is Jason I’m 14 year old and I have a YouTube channel I’m not going to give it out cuz I’m probably going to get reported because everyone hates me now so I just joined today and yeah I’m I found out about this website cuz you know I’m the major Bionicle fan and I’m like a die-hard fan so yeah eat me!:grinning::slight_smile::innocent::neutral_face:

1 Like

YT isn’t TTV, but seriously welcome to the boards and I won’t eat you. I am not a cannibal.

2 Likes

Who hates you?

I admit we as a community get negative sometimes but I don’t think we’re that mean.

1 Like

That’s true

We’re worse

Jk. Welcome to the boards.

4 Likes

Welcome, if you ever need a pun let me know.

By the looks of it you only made two posts. I doubt anyone here hates you.

I on the other hand have been here for a year, so I’ve given everyone reasons to hate me.
Anyhoo, welcome to the TTV message boards pal!

1 Like

Yo, I’m Koali. I was introduced to this place by DarkTakanuva.

1 Like

Hi, I’m kanohippy and I’m (not) new to the TTV message boards.
I’m so (not) excited to be part of this community!

It’s odd to be on a message board primarily focused on Lego and not be able to type in orange verdana font.

/s

Anyway, hi! I’m Spyriax. I guess I’m part of the wave of people coming over here from the LMB’s. If you use(d) those, my account is Nuparu06. I’ve been meaning to join over here since July of 2014, yet never did for some reason. Don’t ask me why not, your guess is as good as mine. I have browsed the site regularly ever since then, however, so I generally know most of the popular users and how the site works. Annnd I just realized how stalker-y this sounds. Sorry about that.
I’m not sure what else to say right now other than reiterating what I put in my bio, so I’ll end by saying I hope my time here goes well!

4 Likes

Howdy, We welcome new folk (just follow the rules and you’ll do fine)

I was there for a time but I left after several disagreements.

Glad to see you did more research than I did when I joined.[quote=“Spyriax, post:2784, topic:13”]
I’m not sure what else to say right now other than reiterating what I put in my bio, so I’ll end by saying I hope my time here goes well!
[/quote]

We all hope it goes well.

So hello and welcome to memetown. I’m your (sort of) friendly local power armored loser.

On the LMBs I was Toaelemental7743 and then Jaegernaut7743.

Now I’m just Xevins.

2 Likes

Hi, I’m CirPixel. I’ve known about TTV for about 2 years, but I just never got around to making an account until know. I have been on this website for a while. I hope to be a part of this community.

-Cir

2 Likes

Welcome to the Darkside The Message Boards, @Spyriax! I’m @Spiderus_Prime, Leader of the Protectors./s

No you’re not

Also, welcome @CirPixel and @Spyriax. We’re glad you’ve decided to join us

2 Likes

Howdy.

Aquaint yourself with the site rules and you should be a fine member of these boards.

unlike me /s

1 Like

AHAHAHAHHAHA

yeah, no.

5 Likes