Introduce Yourself!

Welcome to the wonderful world of the TTV message boards.

Here you’ll make some friends

plenty of enemies

and maybe a few mocs.

Have fun!

2 Likes

I am BlackBeltGamer98, I found TTV in the suggested feed under a Biotuber’s video and I actually got into it a couple years ago and my favorite show would have to the MNOG playthroughs, loved the jokes.

1 Like

Nice man, nice to see you. Follow the rules and don’t be a impolite person.

Will do!

Uh, hey, I guess.
I’m Timageness, Bionicle fan since 2001, and of TTV’s YouTube channel for the past couple of years now. Today was the first time my internet browser of choice was able to properly access the site (I’m a console user (PlayStation) and don’t own an actual computer), so I figured I’d start by checking things out for a bit and eventually wound up creating an account a few hours later. I particularly enjoy watching both the Recent and Recap Reviews, the MoC Spotlight, On Ebay Today, the annual Makutafest podcasts, and the playthroughs of all the games (the epic ballad of Toa Roadkill finally vanquishing Vezon with his Nui Blaster is second only to Hahli’s arduous quest to become the master of all things Kolhii) that were fortunate enough to accompany G1. I’m also an avid gamer and MoCist myself, as evidenced by the sea of cases overflowing my entertainment center and the 74 custom constraction figures currently hogging up shelf space in my closet.
So, yeah… Just wanted to stop by and let everybody know that you might be seeing me around from time to time when I’m not RPing over on BZPower. Looking forward to hanging out with all of you here at the Message Boards!

2 Likes

Well\come, there are RP’s here m>an, come do one some time. They seem fun to me

Thanks.
I’ll be sure to free up some time in the near future in order to do just that.

I have not actually introduced myself, so I will do so. I apologize if I broke protocol by posting a couple of MOCs before I introduced myself.

I found TTV by the Bionicle Autopsy series being recommended on my Youtube after watching Reviving Bionicle. I’m currently binging the Recap Reviews and plan on Meso Plays MNOG afterwards.

I have been a Bionicle fan for a long time; TLhikan is the only username I have ever been known by to my knowledge. I first encountered the line in early 2002 when I got my first Lego catalog and it had Gali and a Gahlok on the cover.

@Timageness

Welcome to the boards! Make sure to check out The Official I Hate Eljay topic, and the LEGO stuffs - oh yeah, and the rules. That’s important too.

Oh yeah, there’s instantaneous notifications, that’s a cool thing too.

2 Likes

greetings earthlings

1 Like

Yo, getting the hang of the message system rn

Welcome, please scan your first item.

~W12~

4 Likes

Hello! And welcome to the TTV Message Boards. If you want to continue, press 1. Si tu quieres hablar en espanol, apreta 9.

7 Likes

Hey everyone, I am Boota
See “y’all” around

1 Like

Hewks yes.

6 Likes

Greetings, I’m Monarth, an avid bio-mocer, and I guess a mocing veteran of sorts, being with the hobby for almost 10 years. :slight_smile: I was a constraction fan since Slizers and the appearance of Bionicle solidified my love for constractions figures.

I’ve been lingering on other mocing communities, but with the changing times in some of them it was about time I began expanding my horizons. I witnessed the rise and fall of mocpages and still hang in deviantart, but for the last year or two I’ve expanded to flickr, instagram and other media :slight_smile: This place is the next step, so I’m hoping to fit in and get along.

I’ve been aware of TTV since discovering the Bionicle Autopsies a year or two backwards on YouTube. At that time I chose not to join, because I’m a bit stubborn when it comes to new things.

I guess that about covers it. Nice to meet y’all.

5 Likes

Hello! i’m Kojo how you all doing? Been a big fan of TTV and I wanted to join the message boards. I’ll be posting mocs and other kinds of Lego related stuff here. (once I get my cpu to work right :sweat_smile:) I’m active on instagram mostly its kojo_creations if your interested. I hope I post stuff here that you will enjoy.
See you all around!
-Kojo

1 Like

Hi!
I’m Clownpiece, and i cannot for the life of me finish a MOC. Sorry about that. But yeah, I’ve known about TTV for a while now, I ran into the Youtube channel a few years back. My favorite show on it is the MOC Spotlight, and I yearn to get a MOC under the Spotlight myself some day.

3 Likes

Welcome! Do look around, take your time reading rules, and all that jazz.

Hello, child.