Introduce Yourself!

Why hello there, Cyclopian.

Welcome to the all-encompassing trash fire of being on these boards!

being master here is like being in a slightly smaller trash fire.

if all of these sound like i’m trying to scare you away, that’s because

I’ve been on these boards for 8-10 months and nobody has rescued me. Run. GET HELP

/s

1 Like

i’ve been on the boards for over two years
if anyone needs help it’s me

6 Likes

Just find a way back to Cybertron…I know that they seem to be strewn about like leaves in the autumn, if the various reboots are anything to go off of.

1 Like

Hi, I’m Klenda Valtapaz, though I mostly just go by Klenda (Or Nieda… But that’s a long story…). I’m an artist, and though I prefer old fasioned paper and pen/cil, I’m teaching myself digital art also.
I encountered TTV because, y’know, it’s kinda hard to go anywhere without hearing about them. Last year I got to meet them at Brickfair, which was awesome (I was the girl in the BCC ■■■■■ with the clipboard).

…I probably should have gotten this account a looooong time ago. Some people might know me from my spot on the BCC channel (Some, right?..Aheheheh…Well… this is awkward…). But at least I’m here now!

7 Likes

ayyyyy klenda, welcome!

2 Likes

Hi Nieda! Good to see you here. Means I’ll have a better chance of seeing your stuff than whenever I actually remember to check DA. :stuck_out_tongue:

Hi! I plan on mostly being active in the art area, so I’ll both be posting stuff there and also probably exclusive Bionicle stuff that I’ll put here before it even hits my DA. So, yeh, that’ll be fun. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Nice to see one of the BCC chaps has showed up! you might remember me, Ghidora131, or you might not because only one person in your group knows who I am and only does because I made sucky comics ;~;

Anyways, welcome to the boards!

2 Likes

Yeah, you’re from the Kanohi Force, right? Good to see you! Oddly enough, my profile picture is my self-MOC riding on a plushie Ghidora… xD

Hi, my name’s Liam but I go by Eclipse or Power Mocs. I found TTV a few years after Bionicle’s end. I didn’t really keep up with the channel much but I’ve grown back into Lego now I watch all their videos. Decided to join the message boards since Biogram’s kinda slow these days (Biogram is what we call our Bionicle community on Instagram). My favorite show on the TTV Channel is definitely the Brickfeed Podcast, love hearing about the new sets and what people have bought. The Podcast kinda showed me there’s more to Lego than just constraction. Anyways, yeah, don’t really know if I’m doing this introduction thing right but it’s worth a try. Also if anyone can help me out I can’t seem to find anywhere to create a topic, I want to enter the Brickonicle contest but I can’t seem to find any way to make a post. I’ve messaged some staff but havn’t got a reply yet. Anyways, yeah, bye.

2 Likes

There should be a blue button in the bottom right hand corner of the topics page with a plus on it. Click that and you should be able to create a new topic

Also, welcome to the boards

1 Like

Thank you so much! :smiley:

Yo welcome to the boards @KlendaV @Power.Mocs

1 Like

Hello, my name is Auggie and I like making lego mocs.

3 Likes

Hello I am KAI_BORG.
I was recently introduced to this site by a friend and have yet to have seen any videos and such but I have previously made Mocs before and uploaded them to deviantart.
I do appreciate criticism but if you just wish to complain about how I’ve made something at least tell me how exactly you think it should be changed to at least have the comment be somewhat useful.

2 Likes

Heyo I’m Iggs. I make mocs and draw a lot because I study animation.

Figured I’d come in for a second time and post some stuff ya know? Pleased to meet y’all!

5 Likes

ayy welcome @TheBestAuggieS @KAI_BORG @SirIggs

2 Likes

@Ghosty Ayy thanks fam!

2 Likes

About time you got here :stuck_out_tongue: