Introduce Yourself!

Hi Everyone!
My name is Matt or, as my self moc goes by, Lina Nui.
I am relativity new to the TTV boards, but I hope to get on here more and post pictures of my many mocs. In my current collections I have all but nine official Bionicle sets, and I am working on obtaining the last ones. I cant wait to start uploading pictures!

4 Likes

Hi!
My name is ben (or toa hedron)
I really like bionicle and transfromers
I have been watching the channel for a while and I figured why not make an account. I hope I make some friends here :smile:

How do I make a topic?

Edited for Double Post. Try to read the rules before you post OK dude?
~Chronicler

1 Like

There’s a little blue circle with a cross on the bottom right corner of the home page. Clicking it will open up a text box for creating a new topic.
https://puu.sh/u1ViX/b38d1e7507.gif

1 Like

Thanks!

I found TTV in 2014, because I searched for “Bionicle 2015” on Google and one of their Videos was a result.

I finally made a account here :slight_smile:

1 Like

Nexusnui, welcome to die

Nah, nice to meet you. I’m that grouchy young man who hates almost everything the kids are into.

1 Like

I’m a guy that likes bohrok…

and metriod

I came onto the boards late 2016 and never really introduced myself, so now I have - hello every one!

5 Likes

Hello person.

1 Like

Hi there, yolo. I’m the swagmeister who isn’t @SwagMeister
Welcome to the website you’ve been using for the past 4 or so months.

2 Likes

Hi! My names Jerkface. No relation to being a jerk. I have been creating with lego for years now and have recently decided to post the creations! I first watched MOC spotlights and then I heard about the message boards. And here I am.

3 Likes

Welcome to the boards, man. Hope you enjoy the memes and normies the discussions and MOCs.

2 Likes

Hi there, i just joined today been following ttv since 2016 and finaly decided to come and join the site, hope to make some new friends and talk about cool lego stuff.

2 Likes

welcome!

Hello there, I am the swag ninja.

Here we talk about art, mocs, movies, tv, ttv, toys, and other.

Make sure you feel at home.

You know me by many names, that I have assumed across the years. Bioniclewizard123. Legomisstress123. Youngjusticeforever. Lordbio123. ShadowOfOblivion7119.

I have returned, my faithful, devout followers. I have not forsaken my children.

I am home.

Have you been on the boards before?

Either way, welcome.

These boards? No, I hail from the Lego Message Boards. I seek Vojislav.

welcome to another boards Elysium

I guess

make sure to read the rules and obey our mod overlords

especially Jogn and waj they’re the best

1 Like

You and @HomunculusResurrection are acquainted I take it?

Hi! I’m BrickDreamer

I followed the TTV Channel on Youtube where I also have a channel where I make stop motion also called BrickDreamer, and I kinda migrated here from BZPower.

1 Like