Introduce Yourself!

Not that I am aware of…?

Oh sorry, I misread his post.

Either way, enjoy yourself.

Thanks. Voljislav, if you are here, please message me. I have yet to properly speak with you, and I just find myself compelled to speak with you. Please…?

Have a good time!

Hello! I’m michael, I’ve just recently found out about ttv and I decided to make an account, I make mocs and drawings and I can’t wait to share with you guys (and gals).

2 Likes

Welcome… that is a very nice avatar you have there

I’m cjr205. I’ve been on BZPower for a long time, so I wanted to try this s well. I won’t post all my mocs, so you can see them all here.

Is this advertising? If so, someone please warn me.

1 Like

Welcome, dude! I started out here coming from BZP myself.

As far as the Flickr link goes, no, you’re in the clear. That said, it would be nice if you made a dedicated topic with the link in order to allow others to offer feedback without cluttering up this topic.

i was just checking bzp again and remembered this site existed

and good lord it’s still active

3 Likes

i just realized i never introduced myself, how rude of me

1 Like

Hello, everyone. I am Ledaanm. I came over here from the LMBs. One of my friends mentioned this place, and even though I’m not very into TTV itself, I thought this would be a good place to be.

3 Likes

welcome and have a nice time!

We welcome you, and probably many more refugees members to come! :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Hello everyone! My name is Shadow Destroyer. (You might know me from the BZPower forums.) Happy to be on here!

2 Likes

Thanks, Rockho. There will definitely be more refugees members coming.

5 Likes

prepare the floodgates!

also welcome

1 Like

I personally know one of my friends from the LMBs is already here, and invited others.

2 Likes

Close the floodgates! :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Wassup I’m ya boy, the ninja boy, lover of eggo bonkle, superheroes and pokémon.

I have various personal projects on the go, such as, recreating all the golden years bionicle sets in brick form.

I’ve loved TTV for a long time and got into bionicle late 2006. Any queries? Feel free to ask me!

1 Like

I realize I never posted here at all.

In general I’ve been in the Bionicle community in a lot of places, though I used to be primarily a BZPower member and was a staff member there for a few years, and a COT RPG Judge there for a while. I still go there and use those forums, though there’s more off-topic-ish discussion around here which is kind of nice, for me. People who know me on BZPower and are here likely know who I am there, since I said screw it and posted my face in both places.

I fell out of being a really into-it Bionicle fan around 2007ish or so. I stuck around in the community since I was really big on Text-Based Role Playing Games and writing fanfiction, though I don’t do fanfiction as much and my TBRPG days are more or less limited to a few old friends I have, or in MMO settings.

When it comes to TTV itself, I don’t really watch it. There’s names of people I know/used to know better who were either a part of it in the past or currently (maybe? I can’t recall currently who’s all in it still). I’m less of a Lego fan than I used to be (sets are expensive and I don’t have a lot of money), though I do make MOCs and the like sometimes. I just usually don’t post them, and if I do I put them on my tumblr as half-finished WIPs. (And even that’s a bit of a rarity).

Otherwise I’m transgender, so I go by she/her. Working on the legal details, though that’s tied to my endocrinology appointments to get signatures and sign offs on legal documents, and I only go to those once every six months for check ins (it’s too expensive to do have them more frequently lol).

I forget why I originally joined this site. I’ve been more active (kinda) since I just get bored and it’s easy to pass the time posting in threads. I guess I also partly wanted to stay in the loop with Lego/Bionicle communities since the franchise played such a large part in my history.

But eh, I guess that’s an introduction? Never was good at writing these.

4 Likes