Introduce Yourself!

Remember Lego and Eggo’s partnership? I do :stuck_out_tongue:

Indeed, it certainly was.

1 Like

mind giving me a link to your tumblr then? i’d like to check it out

I’m not comfortable handing it out freely, since in the past I received a lot of vitriol from people anonymously within the Bionicle/Lego community and want to avoid that.

1 Like

Uh,aight. i understand

Hi all!

I go by Primus in most of the Lego communities I’ve been involved in. Starting to get back into the hobby after a pretty long hiatus (haven’t really been involved since 2011…).

I used to frequent BZP quire often back in the day, especially the Bionicle Based Creations section. I used to be a pretty prolific MOCist (MOCer?) so maybe some of you have seen my stuff? Most of the guys I talked to aren’t around in the community anymore to my knowledge so probably not lol. I’m pretty much a dinosaur.

This is my Flickr, if you’re interested
(pretty much just a lot of old old stuff)

Found out about this forum after being linked to it in a discord chat, hoping to participate more in this community!

P

1 Like

b-but

you’re not a planet-sized god tho… /s

welcome to the… whatever this place has become.

fixed that for ya my chum <3

7 Likes

hew guys i’m new(ish) here, i go by ace as in the hardware store, and i like collecting(MTG, Lego, and transformers), MOCing, and that is all you need to know about me

[quote=“Primus, post:2902, topic:13”]
I go by Primus [/quote]

Wait, so are you a 90’s rock band or a gaint planet sized god?

Do you collect masterpiece transformers, jk.
They are super expensive

i have Soundwave, but other than that i tend to stick to third party items

Welcome to the message boards, me and @MaximusPrime are your kids.

4 Likes

Oh god. or, well, him I guess. Wealcome to the board @Primus! Here’s a shameless plug to one of my topics.

My pleasure to be here.

I am Zcee nook.

1 Like

@Spiderus_Prime; @MaximusPrime; @Ninjanicktf:
This is probably the most anyone’s ever addressed my username lol. Glad to see fans of both TF and 90’s rock on the forums, though, to be honest it’s just a username I’ve been using for a long time before I knew about either of those.

2 Likes

Hello people. I’m superOHYA, since I can’t figure out how to change my name, and I’m an ok mocist. Um… that’s kinda it. What else am is supposed to say?

Pretty sure you can in settings so welcome OHYA,just gonna call you OY

PM a mod and they should be able to change your name for you

Also, welcome

Hi, I’m Diero, and I honestly found TTV by accident. My favorite show is a tie between Mnog with Meso or Eljay’s reviews.

1 Like

Hello, my name is JediTimeLord, or JTL, for short.
I stumbled upon TTV sometime last year right when I got into Bionicle, and as I was looking through YouTube Bionicle Reviews and I stumbled upon Eljay’s Recap Reviews, and I’ve been hooked ever since. I just joined the Message Boards a couple months back during the Brickonicle Contest.
My favorite show is the Podcast itself, Eljay’s Reviews, and Var’s Ninjago TL;DR.

3 Likes