Introduce Yourself!

Hey everyone, my name is Cossuol and I’ve been following TTV’s YT channel for a while and I’ve been a Bionicle fan for as long as I remember. I don’t really have much to say about myself but hey, I tried.

2 Likes

Salvete omnes, I’m Dr. Fredrick (call me “Fred”), and I’ve been a TTV fan for years now. I used to read through the message boards a bit, and I’ve finally gotten around to starting an account.

I found TTV back in 2014 after G2 was announced. I was looking for a place to find Bionicle news other than BZPowers, and one of Var’s Bionicle Autopsy videos looked like the most legit search result.

My favorite show is the Podcast, followed closely by Bionicle Autopsy and Bio-Talk Book-Club.

I look forwards to interacting with all of you.

3 Likes

Salve amicus mehi.[quote=“Drfredrick, post:2921, topic:13”]
I look forwards to interacting with all of you.
[/quote]

Good, because you already have :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I haven’t heard Latin in ages. Welcome aboard, Amico.

Scisne Latine tu? Optime! :relaxed:

Great! Its a pleasure to meet you!
:grinning:

Gratias!

2 Likes

Tu nimium grata. Can we try to use Latin sparingly as I’m surprised that I still remember my Latin from 6 years ago in Jr. High School.

2 Likes

Etiam :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Ita. Sorry, I sometimes get carried away. :sweat_smile:
Glad to meet another such thoughtful and well cultured individual. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I’m actually really glad to meet some more Latin-speakers here; I now have an excuse to sprinkle in though my posts. :slight_smile:
(Who am I kidding, I was probably going to do that anyway :relaxed:)

It’s not often that a Latin speaker is around, Stay awesome and thanks for the compliment.

1 Like

Hola.

Welcome to the boards.

I am Aku Ninja. However, some call me nick. some call me TF.

We welcome you to this place, in hopes that you may have fun.

1 Like

Thanks Ninja, its a pleasure to meet you as well.

Could it really be the Dr. Frederick?

Possibly? I used this name on Roblox, the LMB, and basically everything else, so we may have met before.

(Pleasure to meet you now if we haven’t)

We certainly have met before. I was Yodaboyaz on the LMBs. I was in the Earth Ninja HQ on the Ninjago RP.

Oh hey! I remember you! Were you the one who got the life-time participation award, or did we just argue about the mechanics of Fangstone?

Or were you Golden Scar, and Silver Scar? (It gets confusing because there were two earth ninja called Yoda :stuck_out_tongue: )

Good times, I wish I could have been a bit more active during those last few months.

Hi everyone, I’m Offensivename, hoping to have a good time here and share some mocs!

1 Like

Welcome.
A group of opinions is called

offensive or a good conversation

1 Like

Dude at least give me a trigger warning.

That’s not cool bruh.

9 Likes

I was Goldenscar and Silverscar. The other was MichaelYoda. I joined during the reign of Solspower and everyone being OP. :stuck_out_tongue:
Oh, I have been fined a message for you. The guy who dyed his hair purple sends his regards.

1 Like

Ay! I remember that! And then around the time you took power, the Ninja contracted me to rebuild the defense systems, which I did with clockwork to avoid EMPs (and forgot to add an “off” button :stuck_out_tongue: ).

Tell JJ (or whatever he goes by now) that I hope he’s doing well! :grinning:
(Also, that I apologize for being a terrible DM :sweat_smile: )