Introduce Yourself!

Hey everyone, I’m new to the TTV scene, but I’ve owned BIONICLEs since 2001, and officially been a fan since 2002. I go by Kehuri in most BIONICLE-themed groups, like BZPower, or the BIONICLE tag on Tumblr, and by Zalty or Zaltjaker elsewhere. I admit I’m not super deep into TTV’s stuff, and mostly clueless about them, but I joined aiming to change that. I used to MOC, and will likely be sharing a couple of my old ones on here, and maybe some fan stories I’ve written. On BZPower I spend most of my time the in BZPRPG, as the player of Onepu. I run a lot of Onu-Koro, though I’m not a mod.

Also, Onua is my favorite. That is important.

2 Likes

Welcome Kehuri

Heya there, my name is Waster! I got into Bionicle a little late, back in 2010 (because it´s not too big here in Spain). So, when I got word of its revival, I browsed Bionicle on YouTube and found the TTV! Big fan, btw. Aaaand then it got canceled again. Shame.
Well, I can just make my own stories! I´ll post my (extremely cheap and lame) MOCs and stories here. Nice to meet you guys!

Interests: Lego (duh), videogames, animation

3 Likes

Welcome Waster

Thanks. I appreciate the warm welcome.

Hello everyone! I’m epicninja2. I’ve been a Bionicle fan for a long time, but I only found out about TTV in 2015 when I was looking for reviews of the new sets.

Unfortunately both G2 and the other message board I posted on have come to an end, so I’ve (finally) come here to read stories and post MOCs (and get over my losses :stuck_out_tongue:).

So, yeah. Introduced. I think. :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Welcome Epic Nijnja

1 Like

Thanks!
That was a fast reply, but then, I’m used to having every post be moderated before it gets up…

No, I just have notifications on for this channel XD

Well, then…

Apparently I do too. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Yep! And when I came to power, we created the PB&J Tank. Everyone else was annoyed at the fact that your clockwork could fly.
I will tell JJ that.

Welcome! A fellow refugee from the LMB? :stuck_out_tongue:

Compared to the orbital bombardments… (And a PB&J Tank? JJ I presume) :stuck_out_tongue:

Ok. I hope your doing well too. :thumbsup:

Yep! Which will explain my over-use of :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Heyo, I’m The Judge. I co-run a really cruddy Biotube channel and decided to make an account here because too many other people I know are around here.

I guess I’m introduced. Also I’m here to defend Eljay’s beard.

2 Likes

Howdy, soy una sombra. Yo no moc mucho, pero todavía hacer cosas. Estado en la televisión por un tiempo y mi parte favorita de ella es el papel

Jk I’m American here’s a translation:

Howdy, I’m a shadow. I do not moc much but i still make stuff. been in tv for a while and my favorite part of it is the role play

Here’s to the brotherhood of ":stuck_out_tongue: "!

1 Like

Where?

Coming right up!

Yes, JJ’s crowning achievement. :stuck_out_tongue:
I am doing well, thank you.

2 Likes

Glad to here it. :relaxed:

(I really love using this emoji: :relaxed:)