Introduce Yourself!

Hey guys, we’re glad that you’re having a nice conversation, but do remember that this topic is for introductions. If you wish to continue your personal discussion, don’t hesitate to PM each other. To do that, click on someone’s profile, and press the blue “message” button.

Thanks!

7 Likes

Ok! :thumbsup:

(We actually moving this conversation to PMs yesterday night)

I did nothing wrong I swear!

Err, I mean welcome! I’m the innocent Nick, here to tell you to have fun.

2 Likes

Nice to meet ya, Nick! The Judge joke was pretty funny.

Greetings, I won’t be sentencing anyone to death as soon as I arrive, hee hee hee. Many thanks for the welcoming!

1 Like

yes, i’m safe!

awww

1 Like

Another one wont bite the dust

Judgement will come for the mundane.

Chro come back I love u

7 Likes

Hi, I hope I’m doing this right. My name is Aurum. I hadn’t thought about bionicle in a long time, but recently some of my friends moved away, and I was feeling nostalgic. Then I found TTV through their top tens! (Hewkii shouldn’t have been on that list of bad sets, he is a cool guy!) I guess my favorite show would be the podcast, since that’s how I figured out to come here.

I’m also an aspiering writer, so I might post some of my stuff on here at some point.

3 Likes

Welcome Aureum

1 Like

Hey kahi! I’m Aquarion!

Spell-check get in your way much? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Thanks!

@Leoxander No, I think I just made a typo. My name is Aureum, not Aurum. (And I do know the difference!)

Edited for Double Post.
~Chronicler

Read the thing on double posting

Hey Aureum. Welcome to the message boards! Just so you know, double posting (posting twice in a row) is against the rules of the site. Please read the rules of the site before posting again. Thanks!

~Chronicler

Also, LTV, please flag a post instead of doing my job for me. It’s kind of a rule.

1 Like

Okay, thank you very much!

1 Like

Well, I guess I’m Secret. I made this account like over 6 months ago and never been using it. I like the Brickfeed podcasts, and Ninjago TLDR.

2 Likes

Don’t worry, you can tell us.

7 Likes

TTV is multiple people. Anyways, I’m RealDFaceG and I have no idea how to post.

1 Like