Introduce Yourself!

Welcome Back!

1 Like

Forgot to do this but what’s up I found out about TTV when I was on YouTube I just kinda stumbles onto the mic spotlight one day it was I think when ven announced the winners of the makuta contest but yeah and I have to say the moc spotlight is my favorite show on the channel but I’ve been watching eljays recap so yeah thats about it

Well hi, I’m Lehari. I was a very junior editor on BS01 waaay back in the day, never really did much with it besides take part in edit drama and combat vandalism. My username is actually taken from Bionicle, in a roundabout way, and was supposed to mean, “Bird Person”, before he was friends with Rick. I’ve listened to a few of TTVs things from time to time, and was drawn here from /r/bioniclelego by the promise of Greg answering questions.

4 Likes

Hi, I’m VexxMyst. I could’ve sworn I already made an account a while ago, but whatever.

I first came to TTV for the top ten lists, but I stayed for the Eljay.

1 Like

Welcome to our boards to become a true lego nerd.
If you have you should check as dupe accounts are not allowed.

Thanks! It was more of a deja vu feeling, but I didn’t find any accounts with names I’ve used.

2 Likes

Hi i’m Lord of skull spiders Kal and i forgot that this page existed so yea

2 Likes

Hail the Lord of the Spiders! Welcome to our humble boards.

Eyyy I got crushed by a group of meat headed toa if anyone should be humble it’s me but i appreciate the loyalty LTV

1 Like

'Sup! I’ve been a TTV watcher since, I wanna say 2014? Around the time Bionicle 2015 was announced. I’ve been a fan of Bionicle since early 2002 but never officially joined a fan community until today. Figured it was about time to change that, especially now that there’s an Ask Greg topic here. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

The Ask Greg section has attracted many new fans. Welcome to the boards

It did make for a pretty nice incentive.

1 Like

I guess I might as well introduce myself…

Hello everybody, my name is Art!

I am a digital LEGO MOCer from Russia, born of 1991, a fan of Bionicle and LEGO, and overall just a big soft goof.

I live with my spouse who is an artist and a fellow Bionicle fan, and we have a bunch of friends all around the globe.

In 2014 I ran a LEGO CUUSOO/Ideas project based off popular Rogue-Like videogame FTL: Faster Than Light that climbed all the way to the 10.000 voter threshold but was rejected by The Lego Group. Since then I’ve been striving to deliver the FTL ship instructions to the fellow LEGO enthusiasts.

Me and my spouse have been together for more than 8 years already, and we’ve created Technorealm Bionicle AU, a boiling cauldron of media references and original ideas, that is also 8+ years old.

I am not really allowed to promote myself until I hit a Master rank, so you can check out some of my mocs in the Lego Creations section of TTV boards (with links to my Flickr).

That’s about it I guess.

7 Likes

Introduction number 2911:

Hi, I’m Chris. I’m a Lego fan and a brickfilmer who kinda just wanders around the Lego community. I like BIONICLE, Ninjago, and some of the classics like Adventurers and Space. When I’m not building or brickfilming Lego, I’m either doing homework, working tech support, running, listening to rock and metal (Demon Hunter for the win), playing Halo, or tech stuff. Can’t advertise my projects until further status so until then, that’s all.

4 Likes

Yo give me a high five friend!

For real! Nice! “high fives” I swear, finding fans of anything Solid State Records releases is like trying to put a BIONICLE battle pack set on Ideas … :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Hey people who liked the AMAZING theme that LEGO created called Bionicle I’m LewaRenolds…I decided to join the TTV forums as other forums are quite abandoned and for what I’ve seen this place is awesome.

Hi i’m Tahu3.0 i consider myself a CCBS/Technic-Bionicle fan since 2006 ironically I’ve had this account since 2015 but i never got to use it much but now I’ve decided to be in these forums too as the majority of the Bionicle community has done.

Welcome. Hope you enjoy your time here.

1 Like

Hi everyone, i’m batman!

1 Like