Introduce Yourself!

Post away. Though scrubs have a 3 pic limit

Thanks. Where’s the button for that?

PC or mobile?

PC. All I see are buttons asking how I’d like the topics sorted.

1 Like

There us a plus button on the bottom right fairly sure.

OOOOOOHHHHHHHH thank you! I didn’t notice that.

Glad to see you finally went through and joined :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Hello Everybody!

My name is Graham Oden!

I grew up on BIONICLE and have been playing with it since it first came out! I was four years old at the time and still remember the excitement of Christmas morning and the occasional special trip to Wal-mart when I would be able to pick out a Toa or Bohrok out of the hundreds on the shelves.

I first became acquainted to the TTV channel about a year ago and my favorite series thus-far is Art Farts! I think its a great show that allows the cast members to talk just like in TTVTalks, but show off some artistic talent! Before that though, I really enjoyed Eljay’s Recap Reviews as well! They help me feel at home when I’m so far away in college!

I’m glad to have finally decided to join a community that shares and promotes the same appreciation and enthusiasm for BIONICLE that I have held all these years.

3 Likes

this means something doesn’t it…

2 Likes

LEGOden, welcome to the Message boards, or, the Massage boards! As no one should call it

1 Like

It means that you all seem to be the kind of people I want to know and be a part of your community.
So yeah lol

2 Likes

You wanna know me?

A guy who has someone else as their profile picture.

Welcome to the boards my dude.

1 Like

Thanks man!

1 Like

get out while you still can!

2 Likes

Ayy, really liked your review of the Metroid Prime Trilogy. Glad to have you on the boards :smile:

Seems like a lot of people enjoy that series- myself included. Hope you have a great time here!

– Waj

4 Likes

I’m really new to this who forum thing. Anyways how do I introduced myself well to start off I found The TTV channel when I was scrolling through Bionicle channels onYouTube and I saw on eBay today and I loved it from the start and then I subscribed and watched all of Eljays recap reviewin about a week. Anyways, if you have any questions just ask.

( Note: I sincerely apologise if I have grammatical errors or misspelled any name or word. If I have please let me know and I will fix it. Thank you )

Welcome Nuva! I am glad to see you are giving this a chance!

I’m not a bot btw

Thank you, and I have a quick question how and where do I post a few images of a Moc to get feedback and suggestions for fixes

1 Like

Mobile has a button for it on the main page.

PC has a plus button on the main page.

Upload those pics right up and wait for those replies.

Thank you so much for your help, those Moc image will hopefully be up tomorrow evening or earlier.( Note that is by Eastern standard Time) hope I remember, an one last question how do I access the main page?