Introduce Yourself!

Sigh It turns all my beloved emoticons into emojis… WHY? XD

2 Likes

just another afol nothing to see here move along move along.

[Plays mod]

[Tells people to stop playing mod by playing mod]

The irony :stuck_out_tongue:

Please just flag it next time, @LTVmocs.

15 Likes

Flag it don’t tag it.

3 Likes

Hello everyone! My name is BelleMaske, and I’ve been a fan of Bionicle since 2001. I just got back into the fandom on a nostalgia trip, and I only now discovered TTV while looking for a Bionicle RPG. I’ve never been on a forum before, so please go easy on me! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Hello and welcome! As long as you read and follow the rules, the Mods probably won’t eat you alive.

Hi I’m Sokoda and I’m new to the TTV messageboard, but I am a fan of TTV for quite a while now. I’m a long time Bionicle and Ninjago fan and hope to have a lot of fun discussing about this stuff

3 Likes

Hi, welcome sokoda! Always looking for new members. Enjoy your stay!

Welcome!

Check out Ask Greg pls.

@BelleMaske ay were you on DA? i think i remember seeing you a while ago

1 Like

First off, I have no idea what is going on here.
Alright, now that that is out of the way, I’m Toa Hakaatu, I was introduced to this forum by Toa Tumult. I am a large Bionicle fan, getting started in moc-ing, and plan to post my self moc within a few weeks. Looking forward to some input! (Reducing CCBS use)

5 Likes

Hi there. Don’t poke the bear and you’ll be fine.

~W12~

Hello there

I’m Ninja, the local village idiot.

I welcome you to our fun site!

Howdy. Just remember, you can log out any time you like but you can never leave.

6 Likes

Hi! I’m Brotherhood’s Vengance, and my favorite shows are the Recap Review and Moc Spotlight

1 Like

You better watch out
Spoops are coming to get you tonight.

Welcome, Vengance. Have a good time here!

Welcome! :slight_smile:

What is up guys?! I’m ToaNoah, Master of Waffles, and it took me five minutes to find out how to post something on here. My favorite show is hard for me to choose, but I’d have to say Brainstorm. I would like to become an author someday, so it is really awesome to watch what you guys are coming up with. Honestly, that’s one of the main reasons I joined Message Boards, because I’ve been working on detailed backstories to Ekimu, Makuta, Karzhani, Ehlek, Pridak, Nocturn, Kalmah, Mantax, Carapar, and Takadox (first I need to learn how and where to post them) So, I’m REALLY excited to see what you guys think, and now I’ve realized I’ve been “talking” too long (a trait I tend to have), so yeah!

Hey welcome dude.