Introduce Yourself!

Welcome, Noah. I’m interested to see how those stories turn out.

Hello, I am Toa Mohio. I learned of this channel and message board through Toa Tumult. So far the only show I have seen is on ebay today. I have been a fan of Bionicle for a long time and hope to contribute to this very large fanbase.

4 Likes

Welcome!

I an very excited to see what you contribue to the community

Hello! I’m ToastMasterDubz, and I found out about TTV through browsing YouTube for Bionicle reviews. My favorite show on the channel is On eBay today, and I love building M.O.C.s. I hope that I can contribute to these message boards in a positive way and inspire others to let their creative side loose.

3 Likes

Welcome to the Message Boards, @ToastMasterDubz!

Hello @ToastMasterDubz

Welcome to our humble land.

Hi, I’m Jcton, this name has no real meaning so if anyone has ideas that would be great. I discovered the TTV channel around the time they were working on Biocraft. Goodtimes. I personally got majorly into G1 after it was cancelled. before then I liked the toys and created my own story based on the first movie.

1 Like

Hey! I am Spiffy. I was into Bionicle on and off for the runtime of G1, and when G2 started, I got back into it. I only recently started making very detailed MOCs, and I hope you guys will like them. I am joining to show my MOCs and stories to the members here. Hope you guys like them.

Welcome. Hope you enjoy your time with us.

Hi! I’m power464646. I’ve been a fan of Bionicle since the end of 2003, and I’m currently studying in the audio industry, with the hopes of one day working as a composer, producer, and/or sound designer.

1 Like

Welcome to the boards. What type of music do you do? We dont have that many of these kinda people here.

Oh, I mostly do electronic and orchestral stuff, and try to blend the two whenever I can!

3 Likes

That’s pretty cool. Any sub genres that have any particular interest for you?

Hey everyone at the TTV forum!
Well, I’ve been a lurker at the site when there was discussions about the rumored 2018 CCBS theme, which would make sense to make us happy.

Btw, I’m 21 years old Constraction fan and avid gamer. My very first LEGO set was 8570 Gali Nuva when I was probably 6 years old. Eventually, it later introduced me to everything about LEGO and its main building systems .

I’m looking forward to discuss with you guys, because it is an amazing Constraction forum which we’ll probably discuss here.

Have a good day everyone!
-TheEgyptianDevil

6 Likes

Yo, welcome!

1 Like

Hey everyone! name’s LSky. I just joined and I’m super excited to be a part of the community. Like any of us, Bionicle made a huge impact on my life, and I’m glad there’s a whole community here who loves talking about it.

1 Like

Nice of you to join! Hope you find your fair share of Bananinkle here!

Welcome to the Jungle, we’ve got fun and games!

Welcome to our world, @Toa_Tardigrade!