Introduce Yourself!

Happy to be here!

1 Like

Hi.

I was in a chatroom with the TTV cast back in 2009-2011. I fell down a rabbit hole of nostalgia and found myself here. Tremendously impressed at how this podcast shaped up!

-FE

3 Likes

Hello Fire Emblem. Hope you’re enjoying the money you’re getting from Heroes.

Anyway, welcome to the boards. Hope you enjoy your time here.

I blew all the money on different copies of BOTW. Sorry to disappoint

3 Likes

I love that icon! Welcome!

I’ve been a fan since 2012 when I followed the early years of the podcast, I joined the message boards now for whatever reason and not even an hour on the forum and I already feel accepted here and I love it.

8 Likes

Welcome! Hope you enjoy your stay!

2 Likes

Thank you

2 Likes

Hi everyone~ I’m Vorovaxx! I’ve been in to Bionicle since 2001 but went dark in 2003; HS tossed a wrench in all that. BUT I’ve recently gotten back in to Bionicle and deeper in to Lego at the start of this year. I’ve been consuming about as much as I can about Bionicle to catch up on all I missed. I’ve been really enjoying the TTV content and Eljay’s podcast so I thought I’d come and get more involved in the community.

I’ve not built any MOCs but I’m in the process of rebuilding my collection and expanding it. I recently bought a bulk lot of someone else’s collection of sets that I’m piecing back together slowly and figuring out what pieces I’m missing. It’s been a lot of fun!

Looking forward to meeting people as I bounce around the boards.

6 Likes

Welcome, fellow board member!

1 Like

What’s up all you big bois. I am Mctoran, and I’m new to the TTV message boards. I have great ideas, and you can look forward to many projects by me in the future!

3 Likes

Welcome person I totally haven’t played a game with already.

1 Like

Um… Hai. I’m Daniel, a.k.a. Danguy. Nice to be here, and find new people interested in my absolute favorite fanbase!

4 Likes

Welcome to the TTV Message Boards, enjoy interacting with the community.

1 Like

Thanks! I’m guessing you aren’t a bot? Anyways, it’s good to be here.

2 Likes

Hello there

1 Like

Hello! How r you?

Doing great. Glad you joined the group.

Thank you! Glad to be here!

1 Like

i’m new here, so i’m trying to figure out what i’m supposed to do.
i mostly came to ask greg if toa of plasma can swim in lava, but apparently, i have no idea how to create a new post.
anyways, it’s nice to be here.

2 Likes