Introduce Yourself!

ttv civil war 2, discobot vs spiderus

3 Likes

Everyone do you don’t want to interact with it in the topics?

Sorry, I asked him to relay my message. Please don’t tag discobot in topics, only contact it in PMs. Thanks!

He was last active years ago

For a few days, without even writing or liking a reply.

1 Like

Actually a few minutes

I guess it is about time for me to re-introduce myself.

Hello everybody! My name is Oonie. I’ve been a part of the Bionicle and LEGO communities for quite some time now, and have always loved expressing myself through mixed media. I was an avid member of the TTV community for a few years before deciding to take a real break to focus on more important things. Since then I’ve mainly lurked and ghosted in for minor comments here and there. However, that important period in my life is reaching its end, so here I am, back to rediscover what it’s all about.

I run the YouTube channel OonieandCacola, which will also be producing new content soon. Some of my notable achievements include multiple Bionicle-Marvel parody videos, TTV tribute videos like the M/M2/VNOG with Meso highlight reels, and more recently Bionicle animations.

Around here on the boards, I used to do digital drawings, and participate in many community activities. I hope to start doing more of that now that I’ve returned. I also hope I can get to know members new and old as I have before.

It’s good to be back!

16 Likes

Welcome back my dude

4 Likes

Heck, American’s don’t make up the largest percentage of internet users globally, since the current nation with the most users of internet per person are Israeli’s. A lot of us American’s are on it but obviously not just us.

1 Like

Well americans are the majority on this site, so they might not be the most active on the entire internet though on this site its the largest procentage by its members I would believe.

1 Like

Fair enough

I mean, Israel has 8.7 million people for its population, and the US has 327 million for its population. Even if Israel has a higher percentage of people on the internet, the US would have to a less than 2% of its population using the internet for Israel to outnumber its users.

Of course you’re still right about the total internet users thing, a quick google search reveals that America has the third highest amount of total internet users, behind India and China.

3 Likes

That’s kinda what I was refering to yeah

I technically never introduced myself on this topic when I joined the site.
Hi everybody!

1 Like

Welp. I finally made it. It only took me what? 4 years? i don’t remember when the LMB’s went down. But I am one of the many refugees from that. I Enjoy any sort of discussion and i also enjoy RP. I was a father of the Bio G3 Project on the LMB’s so if anyone from that is still here, hit me up! If you want more info, just go to my BS01 page.

https://biosector01.com/wiki/User:Srlojohn

4 Likes

Well that’s a name I haven’t heard in a very long time…

Good to see you here! A bunch of us from the project are still kicking around on here, though I’m probably the most active.

1 Like

Wow i didn’t expect to find any LMB’rs here to be honest. I expected them to have moved on.

2 Likes

those were the days., I used to be on LMB so long ago, I almost didn’t recognize LMB because of that. I think it’s been 2010 for me personally, though I think it might be a bit longer. (This of course is assuming LMB is the Lego Message Boards)

1 Like

Yep. Thats it. I was there till the end.

That was way before I fully understood what a message board was.