Introduce Yourself!

Howdy do! Glad to have you. Hope to see you around the boards!

This man is a liar

ban him immediately

EDITED: NO!- Spiderus Prime

2 Likes

And @meepinater , thank you both about the Krana Wall. Had I built more of it, I’d also have room next to it for almost all the Krana-Kal. Between both the collection of Krana is an upper 75% complete. Kraata, however, (not even considering the Shadow editions and the trans-orange shoe one) not even close :sweat_smile:

Oh, forgot to count the metallic Krana, I don’t have those nor plan on getting them soon :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Hello everyone! Here’s an introduction to Skybird (Hey, that’s me!)

I’m new here but not new to TTV or bionicle, the latter or which I make mocs for all the time!

My mocs are usually torn right from 2001 rahi builds, of which I’m approaching 100 unique mocs! I have a discord where 22 rendered rahi mocs (and more soon) can be found.

So I plan to enjoy my time here! Feel free to dm me, or keep an eye out for some creations :wink:

8 Likes

Hey howdy hey! Welcome to this smoking train wreck of a site! :stuck_out_tongue:

Just joshin’ ya, look forward to seeing you around!

1 Like

Hey, only part of it is a smoking train wreck! A lot of the other areas are actually still very nice.

And welcome, @Skybird! I’m Runa, and I mainly sick to the dark recesses of the RP section of the boards, but I still look forwards to seeing any Mocs or other creations you may bring to the table!

2 Likes

Fire Mahi (blue)! I have almost 100 mocs currently, and am working on digitally re-creating and rendering them all! I hope you enjoy ^^

7 Likes

Welcome to the gang

1 Like

Hello. I found this site through a like to the MNOG Project thread with all of the different matoran villagers. I’ll be attempting to create something similar, but in the form of several dioramas.

I also don’t know how active this forum is anymore, so I might be shouting into the aether. Guess we’ll find out.

6 Likes

These forums are constantly active! Welcome, welcome!

Hello there, I am GearBrix, and I like Bionicle,and other Lego themes that ran during the mid-2000’s, Transformers, Star Wars, Nintendo, and other stuff!

7 Likes

Welcome welcome! Sit down, grab a :hamburger: and see how long it takes before you leave in complete rage! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Thanks, let’s hope it’ll be a long time before that happens :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Low quality Obi Wan says hello

Hello! My name is Takutanuva, but my real name is Gavin. I was born in 1998 and my first Bionicle was Kopaka Mata. I’ve been watching Eljay’s Bionicle reviews for the past few years and figured its about time I at least made an account!

12 Likes

Welcome. Hope you enjoy your time here

1 Like

Howdy! Welcome to the dumpster fire! :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Halloo!

1 Like

Welcome to our humble abode!

1 Like

Hi All! I’m relatively new. I made an account 2 years ago, made a post, and disappeared into the ice, all without an introduction.

So I’m Headsinthelethe, Wxiba on most other platforms. I’m a senior theatre major specializing in sound and prop work, my first Bionicles were Gahlok, Lehvak, and Kohrok.

8 Likes