Introduce Yourself!

Hi! I’m Asdfista, bionicle fan since 2002, mctorans were my first sets.
I’m a collectionists and love making mocs and give them a role in the canon lore or altenative universe lore.
I found TTV a year ago in youtube, my favorite videos is Eljay’s Reviews.

4 Likes

Welcome to these humble boards.

1 Like

Hi, I’m Aidan, known as @fleetairampora on Instagram. I used to be a dedicated military builder but I returned to Bionicle in force last year. My first contact with Bionicle happened when I was about six years old and met two kids on the playground with Axonn and Brutaka. I got myself a Visorak shortly thereafter, but didn’t get into the lore until a few years later when I got one of the graphic novels at Legoland, and left my heart in Mahri Nui. By the time I’d fully gotten into it, G1’s run had already wrapped up.

Now, 14 years down the line, I’m working on a crossover setting where the Matoran and Toa of Idra Nui have joined forces with the Trolls of Homestuck, and are exploring the stars together as they attempt to solve the Great Beings’ grandest riddle yet.

8 Likes

Aw neat! Welcome to the boards!

(Also, nice sea scorpion profile pic!)

2 Likes

I’m Blue, I learned about this place through the Helryx contest, and I have no clue how to actually start my own thread to enter but I’m sure I’ll find the button eventually.

2 Likes

Welcome! Glad to have you here! (Also I’m gonna constantly get you mixed up with @rainsong now)

Also, the new topic button is fairly obvious, you’ll find it!

3 Likes

uh-oh! shenanigans are now inevitable!

On the upside, I’ve found the button and we’re all good now! My entry is #113 in the entry list.

3 Likes

Hello fellow Blue; we are required to be friends now :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Hi, my name is Alonso. I have an Instagram account named @bionicleg13. I found the Eljay reviews last year and was one of the reasons I got back into Bionicle since it gave me nostalgic feelings (I’m sorry but I certainly forgot about Bionicle existence from 2010 to 2018 haha) and well, now I am really really into Bionicle again and finally created an account on TTV due to the canon contests. I’m sure I will find a nice community here!

5 Likes

Hello and welcome fellow Bionicle fan! :smile:

It’s ya boi the gamer with a liking to custom Bionicle models every now and then. I’m not as good at making them but I always found the sets/story neat. It really cool how fans are defining the future of the brand.

1 Like

Hey people! I just joined the boards, found out about this place after searching for reviews of the 2001 Muaka and Kane-Ra set and stumbling upon Eljay’s video review of it, which convinced me to buy it. I’ve been absent from the Bionicle community for almost a decade, but with all the new stuff happening (Sokoda’s Ideas project, Crainy’s Quest for Mata Nui, Toa Helryx contest, #14b2020) it’s rekindled my love for Bionicle and I’m ready to add to this community! Looking forward to new experiences!

7 Likes

Hello, my name is TheShadowedOne1. I am a hardcore BIONICLE Fan but I’m also filmmaker and have been once since as long as I can remember. I have a YouTube channel where all I try to do is entertain people either through live-action skits or Bionicle mythos fan-films or my own personal stories told with my own Bionicle characters. Voice acting, sound design, editing, all fun to me.

Simply put, I make movies. It’s what I do and I do it well enough.

16 Likes

Wellcome on the Boards! I’ve known you from YouTube for quite a while, but haven’t seen you actively involved with the community until now. It’s nice having you with us, ShadowedOne1!

3 Likes

Hello TheShadowedOne1 :smile:

I have been an Enormous fan of your YouTube channel for years, and I can not tell you how much it means to me to see you here on the boards!

Welcome fellow Bionicle fan!

3 Likes

Welcome! I really like your vids.

2 Likes

Hello there everyone, I’m SomeBioFan. I was originally introduced to Bionicle in G2 and after it ended I found the message boards where I observed at a distance. Soon after Bionicle was discontinued I started to collect the G1 sets. In recent months I joined the Bionicle subreddit as toa-korrix, after my self-moc, and when the voting for the contest started I made an account to support my favorite entries.

6 Likes

Hey Guys! I’m Sacorin, and I have been following TTV Since 2014, I’m Really pumped to get a chance to talk with you guys and see what is to come for Bionicle.

8 Likes

welcome!

2 Likes

Hello, all.
I’m PoduFan, also Tealc on BZPower. I’ve been a devoted Bionicle fan since 2002, though, I hate to say, I didn’t really become a fan of TTV until 2018.

I never was truly active on the Bzpower forum, but I plan to become a very prolific contributor here.

I’m hopeful for what the future holds for the Bionicle community. The surge in content is inspiring, and reviving our community in exciting ways, and I can’t wait to see what will happen next.

9 Likes