Introduce Yourself!

How would your fingers bleed from making MOCs? :stuck_out_tongue:

Makling them fast and nonstop.

1 Like

Only if you want to. :stuck_out_tongue: Besides, EmpressAlena is a bit overkill. Almighty Queen of the Cat Lords is a more appropriate title. =D

5 Likes

'twas an april fools day thing. I won’t go into specifics but he mostly just masqueraded as you for the day…

I dunno man, you might have just created a…paradox… pair-of-socks
I’ll show myself out…

4 Likes

Last I checked it’s really me… I mean, what proof do you want? =P

1 Like

guis I can confirm it’s really her, Nyran said on skype he talked with Eljay and he confirmed it’s her

1 Like

@SpiritAlena, did you know Takuma shook Eljay’s cat to death? He admitted it last episode. Also, could you join Takuma’s RPG?

Hi! Most of you people probably know who I am, and if not I am Das101ful from my YouTube channel: Das101ful I do Bionicle reviews etc.

2 Likes

Heyo, Matt here, just joined the site though I have been aware of TTV for a few months now, and now I’m trying to share my MOCs

4 Likes

welcome to the forums sir!

1 Like

I’m not very good at sharing. Better secure your MOCs. /s

1 Like

What does that supposed to mean?

1 Like

Forgot you were new. I’m the Clueless Animal Squeaverking. /s means you’re joking about what you’re saying. You should check out the rules to this site.

4 Likes

welcome good sir, most of us are a bunch of sarcastic a**holes

3 Likes

0o0 How lewd!

1 Like

but you know it’s the truth doe

5 Likes

nah, I’m just speaking the truth

@Mate397 don’t worry, a bunch of us are really nice as well

1 Like

Sup mate! bad pun, sorry. As everyone else has said, welcome to the Boards! I’m gonna save you a lot of time and effort and tell you to read this topic about Double-Posting. Trust me, it’ll help you in the long run. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

do what slime tells you too, I didn’t read the rules at first and it screwed me over for a week

4 Likes