Introduce Yourself!

what
what no

I only touch @Nyran’s kneecaps for free.

2 Likes

Well, that was weird and I’m confused, although it is good to have everything back to the way it was, someone else knowing whats going on and me not having a clue in the world…

3 Likes

Beef stop creeping out the new kid

5 Likes

15 Likes

And I thought hand holding was impure.

4 Likes

The most confusing thing to me was the Kneecaps, of all the body parts you chose kneecaps, well whatever…

4 Likes

I know… elbows are so much better… :unamused:

1 Like

bahweepgrahnahweepninibong

3 Likes

welcome to our ranks of weird people!

5 Likes

chabaakooblooweeboo

5 Likes

Hello new members…
You will have lots of fun!

If you survive…

Use [ spoiler] and [ /spoiler] to do this

8 Likes

better late than never, right? I might as well introduce myself now.

Hi, I’m codenamelego39 and I live in North America. I have been interested in Legos since I was 3 years old and my dream is to become a Lego designer. I love Minecraft and I think Apple Inc. products are the best.

I have a passion for the STEM fields and I’m trying to get OS X to run on my PC. I love rock or pop rock music and my favorite band is The Fold. I am currently on the FIRST Robotics Team 4418 IMPULSE stationed in Colorado.

I am also currently single

3 Likes

I’m Cordak the Magnificent Last Makuta, or Cordak the Last Makuta for short. I also go by Artahka the Creator and Kopaka1242 elsewhere. I’m a mediocre MOCist that makes gifs and the occasional comic. I like Bionicle, Transformers, Imagine Dragons, Cryoshell, pizza, calzones, snow cones, pancakes, waffles, jelly beans, and mints. I play Minecraft, Star Wars: The Old Republic, War for Cybertron, Fall of Cybertron, Shadow of the Colossus, and the Metroid Prime trilogy.

That’s about it.

6 Likes

I like waffles too…

2 Likes

Im SammySpartan, and I have returned.

10 Likes

#whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat

Also happy birthday Sammy

3 Likes

Welcome back to the boards, @SammySpartan!

2 Likes

Thanks slime!

2 Likes

The greatest ODST has returned.

1 Like

Im an ODST now?

2 Likes