Introduce Yourself!

Oh, I was talking about his much lesser known younger brother.
Mommy and Daddy Teridax weren’t very creative with names.

4 Likes

Thanks

@xX_TChalla_Xx and @Plastic_Man Thanks a lot, I’m really glad to be here.

2 Likes

Hi everyone, I’m Daler. :wink: I haven’t posted much since I joined in December, but I have been actively following TTV. Anyway, I found TTV through Var’s wonderful BIONICLE Autopsy. In fact, while I was checking for a new Autopsy video, I found Eljay and Var’s video about the first 2015 leak. :smile:

4 Likes

Welcome to the madhouse my friend, you do know there is no going back right?

Welcome to the message boards @Rac @Daler99 @TheShadowMakuta @Zarnite @MaelstromDragon @DaftVirus And @lumazone
If I missed anyone I’m so sorry, but to all of you please enjoy your time here. You probably have had a look around so have fun.

6 Likes

Thanks! :smiley:

Welcome, @Daler99, to…
Our club

3 Likes

Thanks a lot, @Booster_Gold! It’s good to be here. :slight_smile:

I am Cowardlyzebra, i made this account back in December but was barely active til a week ago, hello everyone!

6 Likes

Well hello to you do good sir, I hope you enjoy your stay at our humble little asylum website…

1 Like

thanks!!! hides in corner

1 Like

Welcome, @cowardlyzebra!

thank you!

Welcome to a land full of adventure. Or just called the message boards. Enjoy your time here.

3 Likes

I’ve had an account since Makutafest 2014, but I guess I’ll introduce myself. Hi, I’m Emuex, (pronounced M-U-X, get it right Makutafest 2015 announcers/TTV Cast members. /s) I play clarinet, do yoyo tricks, and, of course, I like Bionicle, and yuh.

2 Likes

Welp here it goes. I discovered the podcast earlier this year after the winter wave sets had been released in north america. Since then I’ve grown to really like the podcast. My favorite shows are definitely the podcast itself and ttv talks. I just made this account a few minutes ago and was looking for a good place to post for the first time. I’m jake. I live in connecticut. I’m 24. I like bionicle. I drive a honda. weeeeeeeeeeee

6 Likes

Welcome to the true dark web @Sydorack. You can never leave :smile:

1 Like

trapped forever

hahahaha

welcome to our boards. It’ll be fun