Introduce Yourself!

Hello! I am a young mocest who first found TTV while looking for some quality reviews! So #miru4life!!!

2 Likes

@ArrowTalon and @RedHuna101

2 Likes

Wow. More than a thousand replies? Good job everyone :smile:

1 Like

Most of them are this;

7 Likes

Hey @UnSolvableRubiksCube, @bingzakanuva, @Conduitt, @Josh, @coolio, @beermit, @KanohiOfDovah, @BioStef, @ArrowTalon, @RedHuna101,

(this is what I get for not checking this topic in three weeks)

4 Likes

Welcome to the TTV message boards, well sorta. Have a look around and have fun. Have fun. @ArrowTalon @RedHuna101

2 Likes

Do I have to reintroduce myself since I’ve been gone for so long? :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Buddy, I’ve never introduced myself. :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Some people don’t need introductions.

1 Like

I wouldn’t think it’s necessary, since you are still at Master rank. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Same xD

Oh look at that, I still am :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Hey, Pav here.

Just thought I would take the up the boards offer of introducing myself. Despite being a fan of Bionicle since its first year i’ve only recently decided to try and become a more vocal part of the community, mainly because you werent ready for my genius… but also because its the most important time in Bionicle history (arguably) and i wanted to be a part of it.

So then, I look forward to seeing you in the ether.

1 Like

Welcome, I’m sure that genius is really something…

1 Like

Of course!
JPPav is one of the smartest in the UNIVERSE

welcome to the community.

3 Likes

See Mr EvilLobsterKing man! Risebell knows the truth haha.

But seriously thanks for the warm welcome :blush:.

1 Like

I highly reccomend using the @ symbol to tag people when you’re referring to them (ex: @Risebell). It’ll be kind of hard for people to notice your genius if they don’t know you said anything.

Welcome to the Boards! If you’ve got any questions, feel free to message me or any other Mod (with a shield icon)

2 Likes

Don’t you @ me you filthy peon

how dare you

my dad works for nintendo

5 Likes

This is why you don’t @ @Risebell : his dad will come and beat you in Smash.

In any case, I wish you, @JPPav , a warm welcome to the boards.

1 Like

Reggie is actually really bad at smash

1 Like