Introducing: New TTV Amiibos!

Here at Walmart we have many exclusive amiibos including green mario, red mario, mario that shoots lightning, and not-marth.

4 Likes

If this where real, I think this would cause the universe’s destruction.

2 Likes

BioRaiders (any game): If put on gamepad, BioRaiders will overwrite the background music with a long, depressing rant about how hateful the world is. In some games will appear as playable character, where he uses a Gadunka-inspired moveset.

3 Likes

Nyran (any game): When placed on game pad, automatically merges all double posts.

4 Likes

Chronicler (Any Game): When placed on gamepad, he will rant on and on about the history of something relevant or irrelevant to the game. He can also be playable, but all he will ever do is suck completely at the game, and rant on and on about how unfair the game is.

2 Likes

Hawkflight (any game): When placed on gamepad, begins to criticize anything and everything relating to the game. Especially skinny characters.

3 Likes

Pretty accurate.

JK plz don’t kill me.

Alright, I forgive you. But you’d better not do it again…

2 Likes

Ngram(all games)
UNKNOWN DATE FILE

1 Like

Does the mesonak amiibo say exactly whenever you talk?

2 Likes

It truly should. That would be hilarious.

1 Like

Wowjustwow.

MT I’m going to ban you.

11 Likes

Here is what Venom’s Amiibo would do: Venom (Anything): Touch the Venom Amiibo to your gamepad to have your game paused. A bootleg clip of Venom with his venom mask on saying “I’M VENOM!” will play. The game will then resume as normal.

3 Likes

NOOO!! Don’t ban the best mod of all time!

/s

3 Likes

Takonius: Touch this Amiibo to the gamepad to spend hundreds of dollars on Bionicle sets with rush delivery whenever a new wave launches, plus several duplicates for parts.

1 Like

also I want the Var and Eljay ones

3 Likes

More incentive for me to buy a Wii U :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Aw man. So hurt.

2 Likes

Best? Best? BEST?

My faith in humanity is lost once more.

2 Likes