Causes hallucinations if you buy it, you’ll think Eljay is in your closet

4 Likes

I’m a little concerned for you now.

-MT

2 Likes

Even if you don’t have a closet you’ll hallucinate Eljay and the closet

3 Likes

Pot8o amiibo: just kidding, pot8o sucks

Ngram amiibo (pokemon, new 3ds XL exclusive): when placed on new 3ds’s touch screen, ngram will appear in the game as missingno2 his moves are exclusive and new to him, they include:
No scope scrub (instant kills any target)
magical ngram shield (raises defence to over 9000)
edit (you can edit the proporties of your opponents pokemon)
oh bby a triple post (magically fixes all triple posts in the surrounding area)

4 Likes

Chronicler, Nyran, MT_Zehvor amiibo (Pokemon OR/AS whenever it gets the amiibo patch): Get one and it will become a powerful Pokemon on your side. Get two or all three of them and they will fight to the death.

(I kid, I kid)

3 Likes

What? We have to share an Amiibo.

Ugh, I don’t wanna share a space with @Chronicler, he sux.

8 Likes

I agree.

I’m just kidding.

3 Likes

NOW YOU SHALL DIE!

@Nyran Why you gotta be so rude?

4 Likes

Plz don’t kill me chronicler.

Bruh, I’m kidding.

1 Like

Risebell Abiimo: was misspelled, no one knows if it’s intentional or not. Causes Christmas music to play.

7 Likes

Such trope.

Jurgen Amiibo (any game)
Appears sporadically in stores. If placed on your Gamepad, will go on a several-hour rant on everything wrong with the weapons in any historic-based/fantasy game. If there are no weapons, or it is not a historic-based/fantasy game, will change to Command and Conquer and make you play through the entire NOD campaign of all games.
IN THE NAME OF KANE!

@Hawkflight Amiibo - uses your Web cam to see your surroundings, then critiques everything in sight. Bonus Critique for anything the Amiibo doesn’t consider bulky.

2 Likes

Was waiting for that to happen.

Ekorak YSUmiibo (Any game): Alters graphic style to make all characters super skinny with incredibly long necks.

4 Likes

Don’t forget the glorious legs

THE GLORIOUS LEGS

3 Likes

Glorious legs were only in one version.

Skinniness and Ekneck are his common elements.

2 Likes

The Lord_Tuma Amiibo

Tuma appears on your screen if playing anything other than Smash Bros., Mario Kart, or (eventually) Zelda U, going on a longwinded rant about how great he is while occasionally waving his arms around.

In Smash Bros., Mario Kart, and Zelda U, he is a playable character so OP that he has been officially banned from any and all tournaments. Ever. And has Link’s moveset.