Introducing: New TTV Amiibos!

Toa Jakami Amiibo (Smash Bros)

Tap Jakami in after a match is done to hear him either give a long speech of his opinions on the fight that no one cares about, or just say “like” or “no like”, which no one cares about either.

Runa Amiibo (all games)

Does absolutely nothing other than change the screen to a very slight green and/or silver tint, unless it’s Smash, then he does that and becomes a character that has no moves other than moving, slight flight, and a very weak punch. Any other buttons that would usually do something make him die immediately.

Spiderus Prime Amiibo (All the Mario Games)

Does give everybody the power of “The Touch”, and also may Yoshi killed all the Goombas, Koopas, etc.

Almost two years later and I finally see this, if I had been able to voice a change I’d say the swarm of missionaries would not attack your opponent in-game, but rather they’d come to your target’s house and distract them from playing with the good word of God. : ^ ]

2 Likes

Winterstorm345 Amiibo (Any Game, any console, as long as it’s a game I know nothing about)
When activated, Winterstorm345 will provide commentary for your game, while not knowing enough about the game to do so