Iron Man: Armored Adventures

Yeah, it was an interesting show - he was essentially a young James Bond sort of thing mixed with Peter Parker

Its been a while since i watched the show but i did enjoy it, though that could be memories talking rather than actual quality of the show.

Though what they did with the Mandarin and the Alien rings plotline was interesting, i don’t think it lived up to the potential that i saw when we first saw glimpses of the Mandarin;

I also thought the whole idea of having the young kid become the Mandarin was a little disappointing and though it was an interesting storyline the idea of the Makluan invasion after the ‘Ten Ring Quest’ was rather generic and disappointing for a finale.

Yeah, i got that vibe too, though i did like some of the other characters development - just wish a lot of them had reached their full potential before the show ended.

Cool, another Death Note fan :3

This voice actor doing this sort of voice for Matsuda

2 Likes

This show was pretty great. It’s sad the current Marvel cartoons are pretty lame.

1 Like

You can say that again.

Laments over the cancellation of Earth’s Mightiest Heroes. :anguished:

3 Likes

Bro
Fantastic 4: Earth’s Greatest Heroes
Same thing.
What the actual heckaroni, whoever’s in charge of Marvel cartoons.

4 Likes

I loved that show.
So. Friggin. Much.

1 Like

I really liked this show. It’s how I was first filled in on some of the lore in the Marvel universe/universes.

1 Like

I remember watching this, it’s how I sorta got into Iron Man.

1 Like

When this came out, my parents were still super protective, and I didn’t really know about Iron-Man at all coz of the whole PG-13 thing. It was really weird seeing a character I had come to know as a teenager as an adult when I saw Iron Man for the first time.
Now it’s the exact opposite. Why the heck was Tony a freakin teenager!?

pepper was a qt tho

HEY ULTIMATE SPIDER MAN IS AN AWESOME SHOW EXCUSE YOU.

4 Likes
3 Likes

Huh, that is the same guy who voices Kai from Ninjago.

Speaking of the show, I think I have seen a bit of it before.

I’ve seen better. Like Death Note or Iron Man: Armoured Adventures.

I know a crap ton of connections like that one. I managed to connect just about every popular anime, tv show, movie, and famous youtuber one way or another. Everything is connected.

i though this show was alright . . not the best

Really? We are talking about this show, right?

The first season showed promise, but they’ve missed every opportunity to make it a good show since. The animation is nice, though.

5 Likes

I like that the intro song is short.

2 Likes

I dunno, I just really really like the iron spider. Like… a lot.

2 Likes

Netflix dropped it.

I cri.

2 Likes

I liked this show way back when, the Mandarin stuff was entrigueing, but I never was able to catch up or watch it consistantly so I don’t know mych about the plot. Considering how long it’s been I’d have to rewatch it to judge it, but it was awsome then, along with the X men animated show they had on nicktoons way back when.

SIX DEGREES OF SEPARATION!

2 Likes

Really like the concept but the beginning is just plain cringey for me