Island of Mystery(RP Signup)

You wake up on an strange island, surrounded by unfamiliar waters. On this island of an unknown size were many different environments, and many different creatures of many different species, from many different places. Will you make them friend? Will you make them foe? Will you even figure out how it is you ended up on this island of mystery?

In this RP, you can play as any original character/self-Moc you want, as long as they aren’t super overpowered. As with any, there are rules:
-No killing or maiming other characters without permission of others
-No metagaming
-No autohitting
-No godmodding/OP characters.

Character sheet:

Name:
Titles: (optional)
Species:
Appearance:(Description, picture, or both)
Weapons:
Powers/Abilities:
Weaknesses: (Of any kind; physical, mental, emotional, what have you. Only real reason for this is that if you cannot think of your character’s flaws, I’d suggest revising said character)
Personality: (optional, but kinda suggested)
Bio: (optional)

Now to see; will this be better than SMARP? Or worse? I’m guessing worse.

5 Likes

Will this be like Chaos Creation

1 Like

much more freeform, much less story by me. The players’ll make stories they want

2 Likes

I know I’m being very slow on Something Crazy, but really? :stuck_out_tongue: in all seriousness, no hard feelings.

Name: Lyren
Titles: uh… ¯\__(ツ_)_/¯
Species: Human (magically augmented)
Appearance: Lyren is olive-skinned, with dark hair kept short and scarlet eyes. Very obviously on the short side, with features that suggest she is far younger than she actually is. Her clothing is generally loose-fitting and practical, though not quite in a modern style.

Weapons: Lyren’s main weapon is Crescent Moon, a pair of short swords that can join at the handle to form a bow, which fires arrows of a silvery light-based energy. The weapon draws from Lyren’s aura, and cannot fire when it is depleted.
Powers/Abilities: Lyren’s eyes constantly analyze and process information about whatever she sees. This includes the ability to copy martial arts styles and identify the abilities of others. Not only that, but she is able to retain most of this information with near-perfect recall.
Additionally, Lyren has an ‘aura’, a magical field that surrounds her at all times. Her aura powers her bow, slightly augments her ability to take and recover from physical damage, and can be manifested into wings that grant her limited flight/gliding. Each of these applications drains her aura, the last one especially, and when it is depleted none of the above work until it has given time to recharge.
Weaknesses: Lyren’s mind is a bit of a glass cannon; intelligent and potent offensively, but able to take very little punishment in return. While her powerset as a whole has few specific weaknesses, it generally suffers from a lack of direct firepower. When caught in a direct confrontation with somebody else with powers, she’s probably going to be the less powerful one. Furthermore, she has a tendency to accidentally run off on her own or otherwise isolate when forced into team situations, killing any sort of possible team dynamic. She can also be a touch pedantic and argumentative, continuing to argue over things that really aren’t that important.

Personality: [details=She’s Lync]Lyren is a loner by nature; someone keen to act on her own volition, whatever the situation. She enjoys being witty and will often fall back on sarcasm and sass when interacting with others, she does try and be friendly. Sometimes. When she feels like it.[/details]
**Bio:**In her early twenties, Lyren was a wanderer in her homeland, travelling from place to place for the fun of it and doing odd jobs to pay for food and equipment. Now she’s here.

2 Likes

So the In Between but less bonkles so far

I’ll make my chara when it’s day time

Name: Vlad
Titles: Nerd (Athena)
Species: Human
Appearance: He is a quite tall man with a short brown beard and black eyes. He have a pair of silver glasses and not too fancy clothes.
Weapons: A knife, some scrap metal.
Power/abilities: he is pretty smart, and he loves to build small robots.
Weaknesses: Well… Deadly things?
Personality: Again, very smart, don’t like arrogant people. He like to make friends.
Bio: He was born in New York. He went to the best school around and won a lot of physic and chemistry contests. Now he is a scientist who have a lab in his garage and likes to watch good cartoons (e.g. Regular Show) and Marvel movies.

Name: Anna “Athena”
Titles: Weirdo (Vladin)
Appearance: As tall as Vladin. She has short brown hair and light green eyes. She also wear expensive clothes.
Weapons: A small gun.
Powers/Abilities: She can use he gun. She is also pretty smart.
Weaknesses: Like Vlad…
Personality: She like to joke, even if she may hurt somebody.
Bio: She is Vladin’s twin. She went to the same school, but after it she decided that it would be nicer if she would became an entrepreneur. So now she has a whole company of small gadgets.

Name: Masdor Ceran
Titles: Sir, Lord, Thane of Ravorshin
Species: Human Hybrid
Appearance: Average height, slim, light skin, grey eyes, blonde hair, gray tunic, black pants, dark brown boots, dark red trench coat or cape with hood.
Weapons: Recurve bow, falcata
Powers/Abilities: Knows some magic, can speak sign language
Weaknesses: His magic abilities can go out of control if he uses it’s full power
Personality: Kind, sometimes sarcastic.
Bio: Masdor was born and raised in the country of Roana, when he was 19 he started traveling to other countries and continents. (Is there a reason as to why they wake up on the island? I was going to include it in his bio, but if you don’t want to reveal the reason yet, that’s fine.)

and only one world none of the people are from

@jayzor17
@Toa_Vladin
@Morgy
All accepted.

Name: Runa
Titles:Bringer of Death
Species: Kaiko
Weapons: scythe, claw gauntlet
Powers/abilities: energy manipulation, flight, decay, super speed, regeneration, “True Form”(glows a bright green and is powered up much more than usual, but has little control.)
Weaknesses: has some touchy subjects from his past that really get to him, and that huge crystal in his chest is a huge weak spot.
Appearance:

Bio/personality: A kind, playful and fun man who is quite wise, yet hides it behind his playfulness in favor of letting others learn for themselves. Very difficult to anger, yet very, very dangerous when he is.

2 Likes

Name: Ideruba Lilith
Titles: (optional) The Ides of Ides
Appearance:(Description, picture, or both) Dark black hair and green eyes
Weapons: Nothing
Powers/Abilities: Can transform to multiple versions of himself
Like Bad Choices Ideruba. The immortal blood mage
Super Serums Quartet. Creating super clones of them selves
Repetitive Week Ideruba. Everytime he gets killed or a physical week passes for him. He looses the memory of that time.
Sci-fi. Ideruba. He hails from the future. He owns two drones, a laser sword and a laser gun
Weaknesses: (Of any kind; physical, mental, emotional, what have you. Only real reason for this is that if you cannot think of your character’s flaws, I’d suggest revising said character)
Generally pisses people off. Kinda selfish.
His ability causes him to be more edgy I mean more BrainPain :tm: and can’t control what they decide to do
Bio: (optional)
A guy who comes from a world which is very similar to ours. Many people have abilities and are secretly elected for programs run by the government. Ideruba was raised in a facility as a kid and generally didn’t really mind it. He was a generally quiet kid but eventually developed his staple mental problems. Currently is looking for the rest of his team

1 Like

Accepted

Name: Lorens
Title: Wanderer
Species: Half-Dragon, Half-Human
Appearance:

Weapons: 2 really big broadswords, and a throwing axe.
Power/Abilities: He can fly when he does not carry to much weight.(Only can fly 700 meters tops.) .He is resistant to fire (Up to 2,200 Celsius, blow torch hot) ,Cold blooded. Can carry 700 pounds (317.515 Kilograms.)
Weaknesses: Hates water and aqua-phobic. Cold blooded and once he starts to burn he is very hard to put out. Hates being told what to do. Gets lonely quick.
Personality: Hates fish. Quiet and focused. Can’t speak human speak, only speaks dragon. Gets lonely quick, prefers to be with others.
Bio: He was a half-dragon born to a fire dragon on the high peaks of human county. He never knew his human mother, but was raised by his dragon father. He prefers to be with someone even if they can’t communicate.

(Changed chest armor, A quick estimation of his gear showed me he would be carrying around 575 lbs, so I increased that from 600)

1 Like

Name: Norax

Titles: Toa Isa of Stone, “Kohlii-head” (by fellow toa)

Species: Matoran

Appearance:

Weapons: Flail I know the picture has a sword, but I plan to give him a flail in the future.

Powers/Abilities: Kanohi Pakari (Increased Strength)

Weaknesses: He’s not that smart and he’s not very fast either.

Personality: Anti-social Kohlii hater with a short temper.

Bio: Originally from a remote island, Norax is one of the six Toa Isa, a group of toa who protect Isa Nui from harm. One time he fought and helped destroy some people who wanted to blow up Isa Nui or something.

3 Likes

Name: Helias
Titles: The Apprentice
Appearance: Long silver hair, Fair Skin, Thin, 6’0", Wears a blue cloak and leather armor, young
Weapons: Arming Sword, Staff
Powers/Abilities: Can cast Magic which can do the following: throwing magic bolts, conjuring a shield for allies and himself, healing wounds
Weaknesses: Doesn’t like the outdoors, not very tough
Personality: Sad, pessimist, likes reading and magic, generally likes other people but rarely shows it
Bio: Helias had an interest in magic since a very young age. He was taken under the wing of an older Wizard who had chosen him due to his passion. One day the Wizard had left and never returned, leaving Helias’ training incomplete. After a few months of waiting, he gathered up his resources, and decided to leave on a quest in order to find his mentor.

1 Like

Is this SMARP 3
if so im totally joining

The new kids need to be taught the ropes

2 Likes

@Jcton @fangface1 @Toa_Distraxx accepted.

@Mrblackpants yeea boi.

1 Like

It’s (((SMARP 3)))

2 Likes

Name: Gavok
Titles: Ace of Swords (like the tarot card)
Species: Matoran
Appearance:

Weapons: Kanohi Kiril (mask of regeneration [can only regenerate mechanical parts])
Powers/Abilities: Explosive Palms (non lethal but is used as an attack)
Weaknesses: He get’s easily confused, and is unable to think against large groups of foes. He also is very slow and is also doesn’t understand basic social interactions
Personality: Headstong, easily distracted, dorky, likes animals, and engineering.
Bio: Gavok activated on some random island in the sea was alone for most of his life and only had the animals and the small drones as company, and he had the urge to find out what the outside world was like, though he did not have hope that he would find out , that was until one day he found a broken boat in an underwater cave and after repairing it, he decided to set off on adventure to finally see the outside world.

2 Likes

Accepted

The Ever Legendary SMARP. What a gift.

everybody is refusing to tell me what SMARP is

1 Like