1 Like

Funny joke :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

He seems good. Accepted.

YES! DRAGON INCOMING!

Here is another character of mine I would like to add

Name: Azure
Title:Mini mayhem, ninja and thief
Powers/Abilities: Limited stealth(approx 1 h/day of usage), The pokemon move “Substitute” based ability but instead of draining Hp it drains stamina.
Weapons: Arm spikes for close combat, Multi pointed shurikens that functions like boomerangs, two magma swords
Weaknesses: Getting annoyed over small things like calling her Fake/Knock-off or small talk, She is very rash when it comes to decisions. As for physical weaknesses, most of her upper torso is less protected due to mobility and for better stealth.
Personality: Introvert, self-reflecting, she hates small talk, likes to keep her conversations meaningful and deep, caring if she chooses to.
Bio: Azure is a Mini mayhem but was not built by the Creator and does not share the build of most Mini mayhems, it’s a fact that she dislikes this considering she can’t stand other Mini Mayhems calling her “fake” or a “knock-off”. Azure was created by Bernard sometime during the spring season due to this she is quite fond of that time of year.
Appearance: Except what is shown in the picture her length a little bit taller than Keltraz/Nekrat so around 5.5"/167cm and the gunmetal parts of her armour is made of protosteel

1 Like

OH-HO-HO! THIS IS AWESOME MATE!

So far I’ve only found MM stuff out on deviantart (original mocist/comic maker only uses it, so it didn’t spread far), and it’s amazing to see one (besides mine) out here!

If you don’t mind, could I actually show her off to Shifter? I’ll make sure to link you and all that!

Also, she doesn’t have to worry, she’s not alone in the ‘off’ build area. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Accepted

1 Like

Well, I made her today actually so if you want to go ahead I don’t mind tho she does not use the standard MM build.

I also made a reimagening of Keltraz if you’d like to see that to

1 Like

Oooh? Say what? I’d love to see that mate!

Also, you planning to make a small topic for her? 'Cause I think you should! Small, both build and bio wise, or no!
It’d both make it a touch easier to send to him, and 'ey! Why not? Already did it with my own!

Spread the MM virus to all! MUAHAHAHAHA!

(If you do, you should totally show your MOV of Kelrazt in it.)

1 Like

I consider giving her a topic but that will have to wait since I’d like to develop her character more since she is fresh of the mocveyor belt.

As for Keltraz reimagining here ya go!

With portal gun

With his other weapon, I can’t remember the name of sry

1 Like

Haha! 'Oly 'eck mate! He looks amazing! I love your take on his design!
I can literally see exactly where each converted area matches with mine!

I’m definitely going to show this to Shifter!

Also, bwahahah! You actually gave him that thing! (Make sure to not let him alone with it or he might blow up your room on accident!)

Here he comes…and he’s technically already dead! :laughing:
Or is he?

Name: Symphony the Chaos
Title: True Chaos
Species: Unknown
Appearance: Blue, rusted black, with pieces of his body falling off. His crimson armor creates a almost chilling sight. There are unknown energies swirling in his body. He has no use of his broken body. There is a broke knife or sword (it’s hard to tell) in his head.
Weapons: a protosteel side-sword, A protosteel recasting of his favorite knife, and the cloak of shadows.
Armor: Normal crimson armor that’s is now part of his body.
Powers: He has the ability to melt and reshape his body at will. (similar to shape-shifting, but becomes the original shape) He can heal himself very quickly, and can heal from being split into multiple pieces (Blame [Sun-Eater] {@KAI_BORG} for some new powers…) He can use his side-sword and his favorite knife as extensions of his body. He is immune to telekinetic attacks, poisonous attacks, and acidic attacks, because he isn’t living, and doesn’t have a brain. He is true chaos. Melting him would do nothing because he can just melt himself and reshape himself. He cannot sleep, because he isn’t living, nor is he dead. He is chaos. He can melt himself to high enough temperatures to melt his sword and knife, which are made from protosteel. His cloak let’s him travel (instantly if he wants to) almost becoming shadow itself.
Weaknesses: He is weak to contracts, once he makes once he will follow it to the letter, even to his death. (Only problem is convincing him. :smiling_imp:), light weakens him, and another shadow user can mess with his cloak abilities. He can be killed only by the destruction of his ‘true energy’ (The something that Sun touched) [again Blame Sun-Eater…], he has a array of multiple energies flowing through him, it is very maze-like. Time can kill him, so can a black hole, but anything can die to a black hole and Time. He is especially weak to attacks of solidified light.
Personality: Still very crazy and unpredictable, but has mellowed out a bit. He stays true to his word and will never back down a contract he has made. Hates anything called a “Makuta”, because of his Master. (You can blame him for most of his powers…)
Bio: Still in continuation
He play neutral.
Light slows him down (attacks of light)
Solid Light can cause permanent damage that he can’t heal.
(@Runa) I hope this works…

1 Like

Yeah, I’ll keep that in mind tho most of the things that hearkens back to your original design was added in later the base of him was just how I imagined him by your description in the RP topic most of the smaller details like the yellow, gold and red colors were added later for recognition. That said i imagined him being black and grey from your description of him in the RP.

1 Like

Haha, don’t worry about it mate! Either way (despite my accidentally off descriptions) you did said additions, and reimagining of his design perfectly!

In truth his original design was going to be very black and grey, but when making him I realized I didn’t have the needed parts to do so, and came out with his current form (and bio based upon it) from that.

1 Like

@KAI_BORG The system thought i should talk to someone else.

aha well always fun with trivia like that.

1 Like

Yep!

Also, now that I think of it, doesn’t this mean your MM’d actually know a bit about/at least in part recognize Kelratz due to her ‘Creator’ (I.e. you) having made your version of him?

1 Like

Well she will know who Keltraz and other MM’s are but she will not know the Keltraz in the RP tho.

1 Like

Accepted.

Plus you gave me an idea of another character I should add…

3 Likes

Haha, yeah, that makes sense. But I can bet she will be a bit surprised once she hears his name, and all the differing stories he has.

(Especially due to his knowledge of how Creators work… I blame Essence for that…)

1 Like