Island of Mystery(RP Signup)

Even so, that still leaves the problem of him being immortal and invulnerable.

Of course, the thing is, does he mean immortal in terms of ‘god-immortality’ or the actual immortality where you don’t die from aging?

The invulnerability is pushing it though, I will agree.

Hides Swordsman in corner

I’m sure a black hole would do him in. Or any other of the many powers that toa or makuta can use.

Or Kore’s dependent on how exactly that invulnerability works.

But Swordsman isn’t immortal(In the more well-known variety, the actual dictionary definition I’m not sure if he is or not) and it is possible to harm/damage him, so he’s fine.

Plus, for the example you used, that means either
A) He needs to be taken far away from the planet to be killed
of
B) He takes the whole Island with him, along with everyone on it, as the black hole would suck everything else up with him.

Nah, it’d be simply to use Stage 6 Gravity + Density Control to turn him into a black hole, while also using teleportation to teleport him away

Actually that may not work… hmmmm…

More Infinity Stones wielders?

But if I deop him will you accept him ?

I mean I guess it depends on how you go about it, but most likely.

Either way you’re infinity gauntlet will still just be, a shiny metal glove.

Do note that your character can still be powerful and have the (powerless) infinity stones but he can’t be unbeatable

That’d be the case even without Kore

But technically the inifinity gauntlet would trump Kore

so the stones need to go and the gauntlet to… sadly but I understand it

Not really. You just wouldn’t have access to the powers that the infinity stones hold, because these stones don’t come from this universe.

I mean, you can keep the gauntlet, it’ll either do nothing, or the stones’ll ‘vanish’

Also, @Omega_Tahu, Kore actually can’t be physically affected by it, sure, you could possibly screw him over with his surroundings or whatever, but besides being a large metal fist, it couldn’t really do anything to him.

Unless the stones originate from the universe the island is in, then the stones are powerless.

Debatable, due to the Infinity Stones controlling all reality, and as far as I know, Kore is a part of reality. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Actually, his power void can cancel most reality warping attacks that target him, or the areas in his void.

But only that area.

Realize this, when I said it was ‘theorized’ he could essentially cancel out the Vahi time field, Ignika mutation effects, and/or Olmak portals, that was just to state that he could do it, even if it probably wouldn’t be shown in vid.

That’s how powerful his $#!# is.

I would still disagree. Maybe it’d take some time, but I can imagine reality warping abilities slowly turning the parts of the void in contact with affected reality “off”

There’s nothing more OP and broken than reality warping to be honest

That’s why I’ve kept my reality warping robot out of this :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Which is exactly why I made Kore as he is.

Of course, you could also just turn all the air around him into poison/remove it and he’d die from that so… besides making it so you can’t touch him with that, you can still really $^(& him over if you just try.

Also, I’m kinda really into the idea that the ‘no power’ staff would actually cause both to cancel themselves out so long as he’s holding/touching it.

yes the infinity stones will be powerless in this universe so i can keep them but his powers need to be deop a bit

Besides the invulnerability, and only a select species being able to kill him, he can work as is… probably.

Also, if anything you could just say the aformentioned abilities were all caused by the glove, so now that he doesn’t have it, ‘bye-bye abilities’.