Island of Mystery(RP Signup)

yeah but he will have super strengh stamina and so powers which are strong but deop a bit like he will have to concentrate more

1 Like

That seems fair. Do that stuff and get rid of invulnerability and stuff and heā€™s accepted.

As a side note, you may want to give him another weapon as well, but thatā€™s a personal preference thing, and as such has no pull whatsoever on if youā€™re accepted or not.

Nice to see you got your character accepted.

Name: Darkseid
Titles: ā€œThe Mad Vestalā€
Species: Vestal
Appearance:

Weapons: ā€œInfinity Swordā€: Made by Darkseid, its power set is when you swipe the sword it shoots and energy wave. Not deadly but powerful. Overtime the sword needs to recharge thats its weekness.
ā€œInfinity Gauntletā€: Giving god like abillites but in other universes its useless and its just a shiny glove. So it can only be used punching some one hard to the face. So in your universe it doesnt work is just for looks.

Power/Abillites: super strength, speed, stamina, immortal. He doesnt viviscal age but he can be killed like any other being and.

Darkseid can absorb and project energy to enhance his abillites but in time his energy will disperse and will be weak. His capable of telekinesis and telepathy but for this he needs to concentrate very hard and in that state his very vulnerable at his best.

Weaknesses: His weakness is in time his energy will disperse and he will be weak you can easly strike him down. His immortal by the means he will not die like us humans of oldness and sickness and such, but if his attacked and striked down he can be killed.
He can be attacked mentally but you will need to concentrate to paralyse him and you will be able to strike him down.

Personality: His a arrogante selfless begin. He only cares about himself and only himself
He will not hesitate to sacrifice someone to save his own life.
If you want something from him, for example to save someone or a planet he will say:
ā€œwhatā€™s in it for me?ā€.
And his full of himself. And when he sets one goal he wont stop at nothing to succeed.

Bio: 2 millions ago before Krios attacked the Outriders. Darkseid was born. Darkseid is not a Vestal but his close to it. His a proto Vestal which is not the full evolved Vestal form. The planet which he was born is. Titanos. Which is inhabited by Vestals but Darkseid was born otherwise, because his Father is a Vestal but his mother is a Celestial. Giving him a similar power like a Vestal.

His planet Titanos is overpopulated, and it could bring them to extinction, so Darkseid decided to wipe half of the population on Titanos. Giving him the nickname ā€œDarkseid The Mad Vestalā€.

His Father exiled Darkseid. Which this enraged him very. He swore to himself and his Father that he will come back and will destroy everyone on Titanos. Which he did. In his exile Darkseid
Ā“s power grown since he left Titanos. Matching Krios level. Which Krios is very afraid of.
In Darkseid exile he explored the Universe and its secretes. Discovering six individualities stones. DarkseidĀ“s goal is too wipe out half of the universe. Balancing it. So that no one will have to suffer like his planet and people did on Titanos.

Now I hope I will be acceptedā€¦

1 Like

Yep, it has all the changes Runa asked for, and so itā€™s accepted. Because, [quote=ā€œRuna, post:245, topic:43863ā€]
That seems fair. Do that stuff and get rid of invulnerability and stuff and heā€™s accepted.
[/quote]

1 Like

@Omega_Tahu okay but can @Runa confirm it to me ? Like saying yes I accept or something like that cause his the boss you know

1 Like

Iā€™m a good friend of Runaā€™s donā€™t worry

Yeah, thatā€™s reasonable.

1 Like

so am I accepted ? You sure ?

1 Like

99% sure, as youā€™ve done everything Runa has asked and thereā€™s no other apparent issues.

1 Like

Should I wait till his here and confirms it or just roll with it :smiley:

1 Like

Iā€™d say roll with it, but do what you feel is best.

1 Like

okay I will see

2 Likes

Yeah, heā€™d accepted.

1 Like

thank youu very much. So no time to play my character

2 Likes

Name: Eric
Titles: N/A
Species: Shadow Matoran
Appearance:
Eric
Weapons: Sword and War Scythe. Also a power amplification backpack, that Iā€™ll describe in detail. The power source is a loop of electrical energy going around a wire, passing through a Power Lance type device, creating a source of every increasing perpetual energy. To make sure the device isnā€™t overloaded and can safely power the Chargers used to amplify Ericā€™s attributes and abilities, several modified Energy Extraction Rifles are hooked up to provide energy to the Chargers or disperse energy safely. This is regulated through a basic computer system, which monitors energy levels of all the parts involved, keeping them within the safe range. All of this is safely stored inside his backpack, leaving nothing exposed to the outside dangers.
Powers/Abilities: ā€œPretender:ā€ Can instantly change the shape and appearance of objects, but the qualities remain the same. The effect isnā€™t permanent either, but typically lasts about a week, and longer on smaller objects. As an example, if he were to turn a knife into a feather, the feather would weigh and have the same durability as the knife but with the appearance of the feather. Without a rhotuka launcher Eric would need to touch an object to affect it, and needs to stay in contact with living organisms longer for it to affect them.
Weaknesses: ranged attacks. He isnā€™t suited for ranged combat, althoughā€¦ nevermind
Personality: Quiet and isolated
Bio: Teleported into another dimension through an accident involving an Olmak. whoops.

1 Like

So basically you now have an electricty lance?

How did you get that from the explanation of the tech?

No, itā€™s not an electricity lance? Itā€™s something quite different.

Because you said itā€™s running of an perpetual-electricity loop, by being hooked up to a power lance of sorts, which would then mean itā€™d be using electricity based energy, and you didnā€™t really say what itā€™s connected to.

Well, yeah, itā€™s running off of electricity to power the Chargers I did say that right?

I think I said that

Yesā€¦ kind-ofā€¦ bit confusing but Iā€™m figuring it outā€¦ so, heā€™s a Matoran with boosted abilities?