Island of Mystery(RP Signup)

And Corruption

@Runa
I want to essentially level this character up, what would be the best way to do so?

Wow. I think I’ll make a drawing of corruption.

1 Like

He’ll thank you for that.

1 Like

repost the signup, but with the wanted upgrades. That’s one way that I find to be the best.

1 Like

Name: Unexpected
Title: Unexpected
Species: [̶̠͓͓͍̗̖̈͑Ǘ̸̢̼͙͇̥͗̅͑̈́͜N̴̡̧̛͔͇̝̼͙͚̱̯̙͔̹͇̣͙͛̾͒̆̈̒͌͆̕͝͝Ĕ̵̫̥͔̤͔͍̮̇̈̄͗͊̇̃̓̄́͑͘̕X̵̡̡̡̬̭̩̲̘͉͈͚͕̜͛ͅP̷̡̡̱̙̪̪̪̦̩͔̓́̈́́́̄̌͘̕͜͜Ȩ̸̛̬͓͙͉͐̎̋̇͆̀̆́̓̚͠͝C̶̭̻͋T̸̢̻̲͍̣̟̝͇͎̎̓̔͌̈́͊̍̽̈́̒̄̂́̑͘͝Ḛ̶̗͉͑͑̆̃̃͌̈́͆̀́̄͒̈͒͌͗̽͝͝ͅḐ̶͍̹͔͈̖̼̫͉̐̾̇̅͒̀̐̅͂̿͗̓̊̅̈́͗̓̕ͅ]̵̧̨̧̡̛͔̞̱͕̤̟̣̞̟̟͔͔͌̓̓̀̓̓̀͋͛̒̾̈́̊̈́̇͝͝ͅ
Appearance:

Armor: none, other what he is. The strength or hardness of his body is dependent of how he is feeling.
Sad (7 Mohs)
Uninterested / Bored / Neutral (10 Mohs)
Happy (12 Mohs)
Anger / Hate / Strife / Grief (75 Mohs)
Content [and any other unlisted emotion] (15 Mohs)
Weapons: He can make his ‘hands’ into any shape.
Powers: Unexpected (Will be Pm’d to Runa),
Body Reform (He can reform his body into any shape, size.)
Temperature Guard let’s him be protected from extreme temperatures
Weaknesses He can be killed, injured, hurt psychologically.
Personality: Childish, playful, wants to have fun.

Name: Candidus
Title: Revenger / Thief’s Brother / Honorary Prince
Species: Faun
Appearance: same as before
Weapons: 1 Buckler (the small shield), 1 Hawk familiar, 1 Cat familiar.
Armor: Plate mail chest piece, Lizard scale mail leggings, Plate paldrons
Equipment: Leather Pouch. Tome of Light, Tome of Darkness
Powers: Enhanced Senses, Natural fur coat, Complete control over Familiars, his familiars act as a sub-consciousnesses, almost as an extension of himself. He cannot completely control them though, but they act as a version of himself. The Cat is always sick, but never dies from the sickness. The hooded hawk is blind, like he was blind with what his brother (Caeruleus) did.
Tome of Light (Blinding) blinds unprotected temporally for 2 minutes. Tome of Darkness (Stealth) allows him to travel silently without detection, does not make him invisible, only makes it so you can’t hear or smell him.
Weaknesses: Needs 12 hours of sleep, Humid temperatures, Weak to sicknesses and poisons, weaknesses of a human. (Same weaknesses as Caeruleus, butis not nocturnal)
Personality: Hates humid temperatures and hates his brother for leaving him, likes all food.
Bio: Eventually recovered from his sickness, Candidus served the princess. He was able to get rid of many of the corrupt politicians and married the princess (Occasum) , being dubbed the ‘Honorary Prince’. He vanished during their first week as a married couple though, ending up at the mysterious Island.

2 Likes

The second one is accepted again, but I’m gonna need that information on Unexpected.

10/10 best plan :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Time for plan dos

Name: Megas Tablets
Title: Tool
Appearance: A stone-like tablet with two megas scripts written on them.
Armor: It’s an stone tablet made of an unknown stone, very durable.
Powers: It holds two megas scripts, chiseled into its faces.

1st script:

Type: Bi-function [type: Animation | type: Projectile]
Sub-type: Megas Pore
Purpose: To let the User use megas
Effect: Create a megas pore
Sub-effect: let user use megas pore as their own
Sub-effect: Drain megas
Element: Pure Megas

2nd script:

Script: Circuit
Circuit: Ability
Target: User’s Megas Pore
Type: Animation
Sub-type: Converter
Purpose: Convert energy into megas
Effect: Convert energy into megas
Sub-effect: Send megas to other scripts
Sub-effect: Drain Megas
Element: No Element

This lets the user of the tablet to handle megas without needing to store megas in their body, however they will need another power source. However those who are pretty powerful in their own powers already will find that they will have a difficult time using megas.
Quantity: 12 there are twelve of these megas tablets.
Weaknesses: It can break, it also can cause megas sickness from overuse, (essentially using megas for 1000 posts continuously)
Being: It is a stone tablet it is not living, nor can it move. (I’m essentially asking for a flashlight to be dropped in, that means anyone can use the Megas Tablets)
ANYONE CAN USE THE MEGAS TABLETS, but characters who already have a lot of power will find it much harder to use, (They would find their limit at, 450 posts)
They will be spawned randomly, (hopefully)
Anything else I need to add?

Name: Elite Drones
Species: Nanotech drone
Appearance: standard drone appearance, about 4 ft tall
Weapons: Plasma Launchers and Lasers are standard, although any weapon is available through adaptation tech
Powers/Abilties: Adpatation, flight, regen, and faxon kanoka, as well as a protodite inside each nanite. Some nanites will be slightly larger and hold additional kanoka for greater variety (mostly emulation and conjuring kanoka, these won’t normally be used unless a god appears)
Weakness: Normal protodite weaknesses, as well as the standard drone weaknesses.
Personality: same as other drones
Bio: 20 of these units exist at the moment.

60 normal drones exist.

These and @Omega_Tahu’s drones are accepted.

1 Like

Cool.

No, I’m not having this, state the &^(&!#& weakness’s instead of assuming everyone either knows them by heart, or has the time to look for them every time they try to remember what they are.

I’ve already wasted enough time searching up all the $#!# you do to confirm it works, check the weakness’s, and then make the time to search up my own $#!# for my own plans.

I mean, unlike shadow gods who are immune to their one logical weakness, the weaknesses for drones should be pretty obvious if you know how to deal with protodites and robots.

Yeah, except you £^(&!#& made them immune to EMP’s!

Also, that’s you’re own fault, why? Because you’re the one who argued that darkness and shadow were different first mr. ‘If I believe your character should die, even though this attack wouldn’t harm his physical form, I’ll claim he has because I never use predictive terms and explanations/reasons for why it should be so hard to dodge, so I autohit multiple times and claim it’s ok because I just assumed!’

It also really help he’s from G2 so your universal laws don’t £^(&!#& fully apply to him despite how much you love to say they all should because your universal rules, for some reason, should overpower all others!

Emp countermeasures exist in real life. Not like that’s the only way to defeat them.

My point is made. You character is essentially unkillable and undefeatable, you’ve stated so multiple times, and yet I’m the bad guy for making characters that could be defeated, even if it would be slightly difficult. I find this situation just a bit ridiculous.

I mean, even in G2 I’m pretty sure that Light and Dark are opposites. Even if it isn’t confirmed, it’s pretty common sense. I’ve never heard of any universe where shadow and light can coexist.

Anyways, I’m not going to continue here. Respond in the OOC PM if you want to continue this pointless argument.

Hello everyone. Just wanted to pop in and ask you guys to simmer down a bit, keep things civil and follow the rules. Otherwise, if this behavior continues, there will be consequences

5 Likes

Name: sacred icon
Titles: watcher of the eons
Species: construct
Appearance:

Weapons: four grappling hooks mounted on his four-arms
Powers/Abilities: intangiblity(essentially becoming like a ghost), combat adaptation(can become immune to a type of damage for a short period of time), short range teleportation(only places it can see), sees in ultra red
Weaknesses: a wire on the back of his head that reaches to his back, psyche attacks, large amounts of heat, fog/clouds

2 Likes

Accepted

1 Like

How should I go about introducing the character?