Island of Mystery(RP Signup)

Maybe some of the characters are from other worlds and some are native to the setting of the RP?

2 Likes

Maybe. Depending if there are human cities on the continents, or if the island is on Spherus Magna, etc.

Everyone is foreign to this place.

Can we start it now?
Just if you can.

Thatā€™s a bit dissapointing

Soon.

For the first time, I want to be one to play at the begging at an rp. Here is night, so I will leave soon. I am more than sure that tomorrow I will have to read 500 replies to understand the story. At least 500.
But again, itā€™s your choice.

I just had to get out of class, itā€™ll be up shortly.

2 Likes

Oh! OK! Sorry.

1 Like

Itā€™s up!

2 Likes

Yo brb finna sign up

1 Like

Okay.

Alrighty then itā€™s ya boi

Name: Kronax
Titles: Toa of Fire
Species: Toa
Appearance: Keetorange/Orange Color scheme, Gold Hau (My Self Moc uses the Lhikan Hau design)
Weapons: Protosteel Greatsword
Powers/Abilities: Control over fire, Shielding
Weaknesses: Negativity, very trusting, impulsive
Personality: Optimistic
Bio: Kronax is a rather cheerful Toa of Fire with a fierce loyalty to his friends. Although he acts rather young for his age, he does have a few thousand years of experience questing and adventuring like any other Toa. Kronax has proved himself through the years as a skilled swordsman, however, whether itā€™s due to actual skill or the sheer weight of his sword is up for discussion. He also has a penchant for cookies, for unknown reasons.

1 Like

Hey! Two Toaā€™s of fire! Except mineā€™s a mutant!

1 Like

This is smarp 3. It canā€™t be smarp without god modding

2 Likes

Hi is it okay to sign up still?

if so here is my character

Name: Tarkur
Titles: Toa of fire; guardian of the disk of time
Species: Toa
Appearance: Dark red with black armor wears the kanohi kiril stands about 200 centimeters/2 meters.
Weapons: A sword of fire
Powers/Abilities: Fire, regeneration, stealth
Weaknesses: Fear of being alone
Personality: optimistic and caring but serious when the time comes, He also jokes about his own insecurities
Bio: Most of Tarkurā€™s life is a blurr but he remembers being a matoran one day the next a toa protecting an artifact of great power

@Runa

1 Like

You are the fourth or the fifth Toa of Fire.

1 Like

It is when youā€™re me
Cuz I was a good boy and didnā€™t godmod

1 Like

Yeah, a lot of people really seem to want to be a Toa of Fire. Wonder why that is.

1 Like

You were the only one.