Island of Mystery(RP Signup)

Isn’t that proving his point?

You could literally flick him and knock him over.

Of course, when he has something like this you might not want to go to near him.

1 Like

He has the potential to be unbalanced…

to beat the other unbalanced character

#I guess you either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain

3 Likes

Unless you ‘secretly’ already are the villain.

Even if you are a rather $#!##% one.

1 Like

poke

Name: Helix
Title: The Man of Many Masks or M3 for short
Species: Human
Appearance: About average height with narrow shoulders, wears a cloak that wraps around his entire body. His face is obscured by an animated mask that makes cartoonish approximations of his expressions.
Weapons: Helix does not carry any traditional weapons.
Powers: His one and only power is to split off parts of his personality and manifest them in humanoid projections. Each projection appears to be a life-size person made from colored light, and can interact physically with the world around him. Additionally, each has their own powers.

Jade
Color: green
Attribute: wit
Appearance: smaller than the others, slightly feminine.
Power: psychometry

Amber
Color: orange
Attribute: drive
Appearance: tall and lanky, feminine
Power: “kinetics” - has an internal “battery” that is charged by movement. Discharging the battery allows increased movement speed, with faster speeds draining the battery more quickly.

Gold
Color: yellow
Attribute: conceit
Appearance: tall and broad-shouldered, masculine
Power: can slowly alter the layout of his body to adapt to new situations; also physically stronger and more durable than the others

Violet
Color: purple
Attribute: impulse
Appearance: about average height, feminine
Power: “disassociation” - can either become intangible, invisible, or ignore the effects of gravity, but only do one at once

Rubeus
Color: red
Attribute: compassion
Appearance: stocky, masculine
Power: can produce force fields that block physical and energy attacks; only works when he is aware of the attacks

Cobalt
Color: blue
Attribute: regret
Appearance: lanky and masculine
Power: telekinesis.

Weaknesses: Helix could be compared to a king in chess; he’s surrounded by powerful pieces, but he himself is the weakest link in the chain. Furthermore, any serious physical harm to Helix causes all of his manifestations to return to himself.
As for the manifestations themselves, serious damage causes them to be dispelled, returning to Helix and rejoining his psyche. This is not instantaneous, and can take quite a while, if they were dispelled far away from him. While the manifestations are able to travel any distance away from Helix, they have no reliable method of communication over such a distance. Because of this, the manifestations will often begin to act in ways tangential or even contrary to Helix’s intentions.
On another note, the manifestations aren’t just copies of certain parts of his psyche; he’s actually tearing his psyche apart and manifesting it. Therefore, his personality changes depending on which manifestations are active.

Personality: At default, Helix is a sarcastic and enigmatic person. Quite dramatic, to boot.
Bio: That, you will just have to find out.

2 Likes

Accepted.

Does he look like this under the cloak?

mebbe :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I decided I needed another character. (turns just 1 can be limiting when you previously had 4)
Name: Caeruleus
Title: Shadow of the Skies / Thief
Species: Faun
Appearance:

Weapons: 2 Katar (also called ‘Punching Dagger’), Two spell tomes, one of light (Blinding) and on of shadow (Stealth)
Armor: Light leather and cloth armor with some metal plating, a fur cloak, and 2 fur paldrons.
Powers: Enhanced Senses, Tome of Light (Blinding), Tome of Darkness (Stealth), A natural fur coat. Enhanced senses allows him better sight, touch, hearing, and smell that the average human. He has a wider sense of sound, light, depth (Touch), and aroma, allowing him to access more sounds, light, depth, and aroma than an average human being. Tome of Light (Blinding) blinds unprotected temporally for 2 minutes. Tome of Darkness (Stealth) allows him to travel silently without detection, does not make him invisible, only makes it so you can’t hear or smell him. Do I really need to explain a natural fur coat?..Sigh… The fur coat allows Caeruleus to handle freezing temperatures. (His armor also helps with this.)
Weaknesses: Needs 12 hours of sleep every day or his cognitive abilities will decrease. Hates humid temperatures, it discomforts him. He is especially weak to sicknesses and poisons. Has all the weaknesses of a human. Weak to really loud sounds. Nocturnal. (Can’t stand daylight.)
Personality: (I know this will slowly change over time…thinking of all my characters in Okotan Adventures…Geet was once more joyful, same with Melody…) Hates humid temperatures and will hate anyone who disturbs his sleep. (Hint.Hint.) He loves fruit and meat.
Bio: (Also bound to slight expound or change in the future.) He comes from the same Universe as Lorens, but they never met because they lived on opposite sides of the planet. He can speak English and Swedish (Dragon’s Tongue in their world.) He was a thief earning money for his younger, sick brother. He hates politicians, because of the laws they passed keeping his brother from a easy recovery.

I will probably bring another character from that world (Eventually.) :smile:

1 Like

Accepted

Name: Ari
Titles: N/A
Species: Unknown
Appearance: Armour made of tree bark and vines, wooden mask with horns, short, slim.
Weapons: Spear, sling
Powers/Abilities: Good climber
Weaknesses: He’s a little crazy
Personality: Random, obnoxious, almost bipolar
Bio: N/A

1 Like

Name: Nameless
Titles: Warrior of Shadows; The Mercenary
Species: Pukaha
Appearance:

Weapons: sixshooter crossbow named Shaded Roulette with multiple ammo types, armed motorcycle named Gunslinger
CROSSBOW BOLT TYPES:
Normal(white)
Powered(glowing white)let off a small energy pulse after hitting.
Fire(red)
Smoke(gray)
Scattershot(white w/brass ring) scatters into smaller bolts after firing
Shadow(purple) give intense pain at point of impact and dull senses, yet leaves no actual bodily damage.
Shock(blue) summons lightning onto it.
Gravi(pinkish-purple) creates a small anti-gravity bubble around it
Explosive(rippling white) well, explodes. What else would it do?
Powers/Abilities: Basic shadow manipulation, shadowstep, shadowspace, shadow illusions, darklight, superior mechanical prowess.
Weaknesses: Despite needing water to function, he is unable to be submerged in it, otherwise his systems could be damaged; his tunnel vision can lead to critically misplaced priorities. Unable to see Kaiko.
Personality: A very determined and serious mercenary who sticks to his moral code quite tightly. Always puts his missions before almost everything else.
Bio:A warrior now, the one without a name was once just a boy abandoned in the wild by neglectful parents. Raised by the wilderness, he was eventually found and brought back into civilization, and raised by its people. Still, he refused to take on a name, earning him the moniker of Nameless. After finding an artifact to transform him from the steampunk looking Chlodean into what he is now, he refused his people’s place for him as a defender, instead becoming a mercenary with his crossbow, The Shaded Roulette, and his motorcycle, Gunslinger.

3 Likes

Decided to bring this guy in
Name: Candidus
Title: Revenger / Thief’s Brother / Honorary Prince
Species: Faun
Appearance:

Weapons: 1 Buckler (the small shield), 1 Hawk familiar, 1 Cat familiar.
Armor: Plate mail chest piece, Lizard scale mail leggings, Plate paldrons
Equipment: Potion Bottle, Leather Pouch.
Powers: Enhanced Senses, Natural fur coat, Complete control over Familiars, his familiars act as a sub-consciousnesses, almost as an extension of himself. He cannot completely control them though, but they act as a version of himself. The Cat is always sick, but never dies from the sickness. The hooded hawk is blind, like he was blind with what his brother (Caeruleus) did. He has a unknown potion on his side. *It has six chances, they are (In no particular order) health (mostly heals most wounds, not sickness), regeneration (can only heal missing limbs), poison (a weak poison that really only distracts the enemy), blindness (temporary blindness), flight (allows flight for 70 ft), burrow (digs twenty foot hole under user)
Weaknesses: Needs 12 hours of sleep, Humid temperatures, Weak to sicknesses and poisons, weaknesses of a human. (Same weaknesses as Caeruleus, but is not nocturnal)
Personality: Hates humid temperatures and hates his brother for leaving him, likes all food.
Bio: Eventually recovered from his sickness, Candidus served the princess. He was able to get rid of many of the corrupt politicians and married the princess (Occasum) , being dubbed the ‘Honorary Prince’. He vanished during their first week as a married couple though, ending up at the mysterious Island.

*for the potion I’ll PM @Runa to tell him what number is what and make a poll listing only six numbers, that’ll run for a bit then I’ll close and Runa can announce the potion affect. I can only use it once though.

(I’ll bring another character eventually.)

1 Like

Accepted

Also I added another weakness for Nameless that I forgot earlier, for anyone who cares.

I wanted to add another character so here you go

Name: Bernard
Species: Human teenage boy
Appearance: Looks like a Scandinavian with dark goldish hair, green/grey eyes and a pair of glasses, about average weight and 173 cm tall, for clothes he wears a blue T-■■■■■ with a pixel art Yoshi on it, tan jeans, black socks and a pair of sneakers as shoes
Weapons: None
Equipment: Schoolbag with a laptop, a phone charger, a phone, some notes and books for various classes.
Abilities: Strategic thinking and planning of projects etc.
Weaknesses: Social awkwardness, low physical strength and fitness
Personality: His your typical nerd, shy, kind, polite, caring and share a lot of things with Tarkur’s personality
Bio: My life but alternated a bit

1 Like

So your name is Bernard?

He and Vlad may became friends…

It’s not my real name tho it’s my secondary name along side Karl.
The choice of name for my character was between as mentioned Karl and Bernard but also Kopeke.

1 Like

Accepted

Taps fingers menacingly thoughtfully

So what is the general power level? I’m seeing a mix of things

There’s quite a few humans, mixed with some BIONICLE-y characters and general fantasy.

I’d say just introduce whoever you think it’s most fun to play as assuming you wanted to join

1 Like

I’d probably have lots of fun killing people um what nothing

I’ll put up a profile in a bit, just need to figure out what I want to do.

Ayyyy, @Runa thought up a profile

Name: Swordsman
Title: Makuta
Species: Makuta
Appearance:

Powers/Abilities: basic makuta powers [spoiler]his antidermis is mostly stored in the sword, and his body is controlled through tiny amounts of antidermis and magnetism powers[/s]
Weaknesses: Standard Makuta weaknesses

3 Likes