Island of Mystery(RP Signup)

Accepted

1 Like

I wanted to add a trait to Bernard that being since Tarkur is the self moc of Bernard and can therefor feel what Tarkur current state is and if Tarkur is unconscious Bernard can control him like a puppet by concentrating and it has it’s side effects

1. Bernard is not aware of the ability to control Tarkur

2. If disturbed Bernard loses the link and will suffer from mental pain as a result

3. When Tarkur is under Bernard’s control his power stays the same as it always has

4. Bernard can only control Tarkur when Tarkur is unconsious and Tarkur stays unconscious after he has been controlled.

5. Bernard can’t use Tarkur mask power

Well, seeing as to how underpowered I realized I am now I figured I should try to introduce a new character to help deal with this unfortunate Makuta situation.

Name: Kore

Titles: Silver-claw

Species: ‘Minion’
Appearance: Kore: Silver claw ‘minion’

Weapons: Clawed hands, strength, speed

Powers/Abilities: Power void: No mask powers, rahskhi abilities, rhotuka spinners, Kanoka disks and related powers can work within a set area around him. Abilities that alter the perception of another and similar can also be seen through by those within the ‘bubble’
This also prevents elemental abilities from being generated in said area, preventing magnetic control, but they can be formed outside of it, and physical variants can be used by those within the bubble.

This does not affect objects physically propelled by a Matatu, the object still carrying its propelled force with the telekinesis removed, the teleportation of an Iruini’s sight based travel, and similar effects.

Weaknesses: Despite abilities and increased strength, speed and durability, it also makes it so he can’t gain benefits or most help from said abilities, and besides using guns or weapons with abilities/functions that don’t fall under his ‘Power-void’ abilities, he mainly has to fight physically, and if he was to fight one stronger than himself (I.e. Axonn/related, most Makuta, etc) he has very little ways to increase his chances of winning.

Personality: Cruel, evil, plotting, intelligent, dangerous, these are all words to describe what the being known as Kore is like.

Bio: Kore is a sliver claw (though he despises the title), an ‘Alpha’-specimen of the ‘minion’ species Mellex created to serve as his army (though that was quickly changed by other the higher ranking Makuta).

The difference between a Silver-claw minion and a Gold-claw minion is very noticeable.

While a Gold-claw minion can possibly stand its ground against the averge Toa, and can potentially overpower small Toa teams when grouped with other Gold-claw’s, a Silver-claw can usually take on, and have a very high chance of defeating a small Toa team on it’s own.

From increased strength, intelligence and a possibility of odd abilities, Silver-claw’s greatly outweigh nigh-all of their Golden clawed counterparts. But due to this it also makes them much rarer and harder to produce than a Gold-claw, even with the modifications and tests Mellex has attempted.

Kore himself is the first Silver-claw Mellex ever created, and also the most dangerous out of all of them.
Not due to power, even though he does wield enough to fight a well-sized Toa team by himself, but due to his own intelligence.

He is on par with a Makuta on that term, from plans that can stretch centuries in design and follow through, to an understanding of how to best exploit any sighted weakness within an individual.
He is in basic, a being that is near uncontrollable, and even that small amount Mellex wields may just be an illusion he allows for his own reasons.

Along with this is an ability he was gifted at creation, a possibility the Silver-claws have, ranging from natural mask powers, rahkshi abilities, and/or other odd powers that can only further increase their power and value.

Kore himself was gifted what could be considered the most powerful one seen as of yet, and the most dangerous.

He is immune to all abilities, from mask powers and Kanoka disks, to rahkshi abilities and Vhisorak spinners, none of them have an effect on him besides the physical impact the disks and spinners have, and the heat vision/similar abilities rahkshi abilities may provide.

From the invisibility of a Huna to a Pakari’s strength, none can work on him, or at least some can not work near him.

As discovered by Mellex’s experiments Kore has a sort of bubble around himself, a contained void which within mask powers cannot function, removing the effects of a Pakari, and allowing him to walk through a Hau, and from within mask-abilities cannot be perceived, removing the Huna’s illusion of invisibility

Of course this does nothing for physical attacks such as rocks telepathically thrown at him, nor purely elemental abilities such as causing a deluge above him, or directing a stream of fire towards him, just preventing one from creating such directly within his ‘bubble’ or affecting him directly with said abilities, from controlling him with magnetism to overheating his body from within.

So far it is believed his ability is so powerful he could even bypass a legendary masks powers.
Unfortunately Mellex has yet to gain access to anything similar to test it.

His dangerous intelligence, insubordinate nature and his ability makes him a being no other Makuta is willing to risk commandeer, nor are they yet willing to remove him due to the usefulness he could provide.

2 Likes

Blame :middle_finger:

1 Like

Yes.

The fact they are really underpowered though doesn’t help.

The fact I can create a character that can instakill most makuta doesn’t help either…

1 Like

No, no it doesn’t.

As long as that void has some limitation, it sounds all good.

1 Like

Yep, it’s basically a bubble of sorts around him, which I’d say stretches about either a bit farther than his own reach, or somewhere between 1-2 extra arm lengths around him.

1 Like

I’m gonna try to bring Lorens’ Father in.
Name: Antama (Lorens’ Father)
Title: The Crimson Serpent
Species: Dragon
Appearance:

Weapons: His claws, teeth and tail
Armor: Dragon scales (Resistant to shock and temperature) [such as falling down from a mountain and dragon’s breath
Powers: Dragon’s Breath, he can breath fire at very high temperatures (2760 Celsius, 5000 Fahrenheit. He can fly great distances (1000 miles). He has acidic blood. He can produce fire balls as an extension of his Dragon’s breath. This allows him to hold back the fire, changing it into a explosive projectile. He can channel his fire through his body, though this will cause damage to his body. he can hold his breath for 4 hours.
Weaknesses: His armor has a hardness scale rating (Mohs Scale) of 10. Anything with a 9 or higher can damage his scales. He can get exhausted quickly. The scales are weaker at the upper neck (Mohs Scale rating 8), He is weak to sudden inertia change, such as falling from the upper atmosphere into the ground would kill him. His armor is thinner at the joints, this lowers the (Mohs) hardness to 8. Needs 2 years of sleep every 10 years (He’s on his 9 1/2 year)
[Tell me if i need more weaknesses]
Personality: Prideful, and he loves his son more than his pride. Short Tempered.
Bio: The great dragon was 1200 years old when he married a human. He loved her, but she died in the twelfth year of their marriage by an enemy dragon. Antama protected his son, Lorens, defeating that dragon. He trained trained Lorens on how to protect himself, though his training is still incomplete. Antama was glad that he gave Lorens two broadswords made of dragon bone.

What y’all think?

1 Like

I think that the marriage between a human and a dragon is beyond my limits of imagination.
And how he will appear in the rp if he is dead?

he’s not dead

1 Like

Oh, sorry.
The mother died.
Poor Lorens.

1 Like

Funny joke :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

He seems good. Accepted.

YES! DRAGON INCOMING!

Here is another character of mine I would like to add

Name: Azure
Title:Mini mayhem, ninja and thief
Powers/Abilities: Limited stealth(approx 1 h/day of usage), The pokemon move “Substitute” based ability but instead of draining Hp it drains stamina.
Weapons: Arm spikes for close combat, Multi pointed shurikens that functions like boomerangs, two magma swords
Weaknesses: Getting annoyed over small things like calling her Fake/Knock-off or small talk, She is very rash when it comes to decisions. As for physical weaknesses, most of her upper torso is less protected due to mobility and for better stealth.
Personality: Introvert, self-reflecting, she hates small talk, likes to keep her conversations meaningful and deep, caring if she chooses to.
Bio: Azure is a Mini mayhem but was not built by the Creator and does not share the build of most Mini mayhems, it’s a fact that she dislikes this considering she can’t stand other Mini Mayhems calling her “fake” or a “knock-off”. Azure was created by Bernard sometime during the spring season due to this she is quite fond of that time of year.
Appearance: Except what is shown in the picture her length a little bit taller than Keltraz/Nekrat so around 5.5"/167cm and the gunmetal parts of her armour is made of protosteel

1 Like

OH-HO-HO! THIS IS AWESOME MATE!

So far I’ve only found MM stuff out on deviantart (original mocist/comic maker only uses it, so it didn’t spread far), and it’s amazing to see one (besides mine) out here!

If you don’t mind, could I actually show her off to Shifter? I’ll make sure to link you and all that!

Also, she doesn’t have to worry, she’s not alone in the ‘off’ build area. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Accepted

1 Like

Well, I made her today actually so if you want to go ahead I don’t mind tho she does not use the standard MM build.

I also made a reimagening of Keltraz if you’d like to see that to

1 Like