Island of Mystery(RP Signup)

Unless they’re frozen, which works, or time-stopped/slowed.

The only thing you could mess with him is really just his shadow ability, sure ‘Slow’ could slow him down, but that only take away speed.

I suppose time stop will work, but anything else won’t

Slow would slow down his thoughts and processes too if I remember correctly.

He doesn’t have brain to think with…

And freezing, because if it hadn’t been for Jaller (the idiot) that would’ve worked for quite a while on Teridax.

I can Pm you instructions if you want.

1 Like

I don’t think it works like that?..

The makuta were underpowered in the story to be fair

1 Like

How can you slow down one’s thinking if they don’t think? He doesn’t have a brain, so how can he think?

OOH! That’d actually be really helpful mate! I currently have somewhat of an idea of how you built him, but I’m fairly certain I have some parts off.

Hey! If I’m lucky I actually may have all the needed parts free! (Or close enough.)

1 Like

How does he live if he can’t think?

I’d say that if he’s able to process things as a sentient being then his thoughts would be slowed.

he isn’t living.

Ok, who flagged my post about making the redesigned Kelratz as spam, I really don’t need that unnecessarily happening, and the consequences that can come with it.

How is he able to function if he doesn’t think?

Double post tho

Like I said he isn’t living, he is chaos. He the least rational character I have created.

1 Like

Eh, I guess it doesn’t really matter in the long run.

Effin, how? When I posted it I could’ve sworn there was another one between them… CURSE YOU GLITCHY COMPUTER!

1 Like

I mean my side-story in Okotan Adventures deals with this…He was essentially brought back to life by Makuta, but he didn’t end up as planned…he ended up being a unique entity that isn’t like anything that came before it…in fact he really only resembles a okotan…plus Sun-Eater messed with him (@KAI_BORG)

1 Like

Gotta love it when your character is literally more attuned to working with such just due to his own nature/formation.

1 Like

Ever look up the definition of chaos?

I mean, that doesn’t really stop or change the effects of a slow field