Island of Mystery(RP Topic)

“I am me, I’d say not, yes it was, and who? In that order.” He said, warping the shadow on the rock he was sitting against so that it was around them. “I can tell you get yours from something on you, not much yourself. Am I right?”

Swordsman doesn’t follow, but soon realizes his protodites are being destroyed. He then teleports in front of Azure. “I asked that you didn’t mess with the protodites, correct?”

“Not boring huh…so, you won’t die if I fight you?” Symphony smiles, “And you don’t know Makuta. Hmm, I think we can be friends.”

“No I wouldn’t.” He said. “And I don’t have friends, and I like it that way. Most just bug me or get me almost caught.” He pulls Shaded Roulette out of shadowspace, his other hand, the claw one, stretching. “Now, unless you’d like me to prove that first statement, I suggest you get going along.”

“Stab me.” Symphony smiles.

Using the bladed underpart of Shaded Roulette’s handle, he stabs into Symphony, and then fires a Shadowbolt at point blank.
OOC: For reference:

“I’m not killing your god awful bugs!” She screams exhausted from all the jumping around. “Or are you not allowed to train these days!” she continues in the same tone.

“The protodites are everywhere. They serve as part of my plan, and I’d appreciate if you don’t destroy them with fire.”

1 Like

OOC: thnx

IC: The sword goes through, but Symphony’s body melt around it.

As all this was all going on what appeared to be a massive beam of lightning, or some form of energy fired up off the island, seeming to originate from somewhere within the scrap-fields.

OOC: (Think Samus final smash in size/partial look.)

Nameless pulls the crossbow out as the Shadowbolt starts to take effect, dulling Symphony’s senses.

Seeing the flash of light, Runa quickly flies that way, arriving at the scrapyard soon after.

“Oh… I’m sorry but this is magma and I can’t help that I destroy things that are microscopic!” she exclaimed with a furious and maniacal tone.

“I’m sure they’d cool off if you dipped them in the ocean.”

“AHAHAHAHAHA! KNEW I’D JUST DROPPED IT SOMEWHERE!” Kelratz cheered, holding an odd gun, its length near his own height, and connected by tube to an oddly glowing, yellow pack .

Symphony looks at him, “Well that’s not boring, per say…~but I haven’t even warmed up yet, and what is this? I can’t feel anything or really smell, not that I could do that to begin with.” Symphony melts in a blob of melted metals, then reforms.

Runa flew in. “What’s going on here?”

Nameless jumps back a ways.

OOC: I guess ‘dulled senses’ also includes slowed reaction time. Thought I’d add this here since I forgot in the signup and reference sheet thing.

“Heya new guy! Look! I found my tesla photon bombardment cannon again! Knew I musta dropped it after whatever brought me here dropped me into the scrap-piles!” Kelratz replied, excitedly waving the gun.

“What are you planning on doing with it?” He asks. “I ask you please don’t destroy too much of the place, we don’t know what it could anger.”

OOC: OK…but Symphony’s lack of a brain…for reference

IC: Symphony scratches his back, “Uh…so…we cool now? I don’t want to kill anyone, who hasn’t really damaged me.” He relaxes, letting the metal cool.

“As long as you leave me be, yes.” He says. “I have things to make.”