Island of Mystery(RP Topic)

“Yeah, y’know everyone else here is really nice, but I’d kind of rather be around people that have some flesh.” Helias looks down at her. “Wow you are tiny”

She gives him a faux-sweet smile. “Why thank you for pointing that out. I never knew!”

“So, uh, where are you from?”

Lorens walks towards the center of the island, he hopes to see the highest point from there, so he can go there.

He sees a tall mountain.

Lorens leaves a trail behind him, by cutting trees and rock with his large broadswords.
He heads towards the mountain.

OOC: Relative size of swords

[quote=“Jcton, post:11, topic:43863”]
Appearance:

[/quote]

“Whenever you’re ready” He draws his axe

Runa starts to circle Echo as the ball of energy shifts into the shape of a scythe.

OOC: What’ve I missed?

OOC: No idea but I think Runa’s fighting Echo in a ‘sparring’ match.

I currently have 3 near full colour ‘matoran’… almost have a forth, just need a foot… thinking of calling them the ‘Qumquat quartet’ for no reason besides the fact I can switch out one letter and it still sounds the same… also, two of them still make me think of chickens when I stare at them…

Echo gets in a defensive stance, ready for Runa to punce

Vladin watched Echo’s and Runa’s fight.

@Jcton Vlad was searching for Lorens.

@jayzor17 and @fangface1 Athena was still next to them. She was looking in the distance, trying to find a ship with her bright green and beautiful eyes. She sighed. It was perfect! Yesterday she had a normal life, but now she was blocked on an island with a lot of freaks. She laughed a little. At least Vlad was there too.

IC: Tarkur woke up on the beach not knowing where he was and how he got there.
For a short while he saw no signs of life on the beach and was slowly freaking out.
“What’s happening? Where am I? Why am I alone on this beach?” “I swear if this is someone’s idea of a joke he sure would run by now!”

OOC: i posted this i while back but were not accepted that time so i’ll just reposted it now

He could see Athena and the others in the distance.

Tarkur slowly walks over with caution and thinking to himself “Who are they? Are they from the future or past?, Friends or foe?”. In panic he says “Did the disk of time crack!”

Athena looked at him. No expresion on her face.
“Oh, look! Another one.”

“What do you mean another one?” He says to Athena

“You are not the only… Toa, I think.”

“Is it so.” he starts walking again this time with a confused look on his face.

Athena tried to ignore him.